mercenaries... ps2?

Take two games to EB and get $25 off. There's an exclusion list which you'll have to consult beforehand.

I brought Atari Anthology (Xbox) which I found at Circuit City for $5 and Big Air Freestyle (got it "free" when I bought a Gamecube at EB), and got the $25 off.

I then traded in Burnout 3 (PS2) which is a game I had traded in 3 really cheap games to get at Blockbuster a month ago. It was worth $20.

Trades: $25 + $20
cash outlay: $8.50
=
Mercenaries for me!

Steve

[quote name='ave1']Take two games to EB and get $25 off. There's an exclusion list which you'll have to consult beforehand.

I brought Atari Anthology (Xbox) which I found at Circuit City for $5 and Big Air Freestyle (got it "free" when I bought a Gamecube at EB), and got the $25 off.

I then traded in Burnout 3 (PS2) which is a game I had traded in 3 really cheap games to get at Blockbuster a month ago. It was worth $20.

Trades: $25 + $20
cash outlay: $8.50
=
Mercenaries for me!

Steve[/quote]

you're crazy for trading burnout 3 in for 20! especially for mercenaries! well to each his own. unless you still have a copy then it's cool. get 6 penny demos and trade em in for 20. that's what i did!

Mercenaries is a great game if you ask me. . .

Hey I already had two Burnout 3's, so that's why I was willing to let that one go for $20.

Steve

bread's done
Back