Merry X-Mas!!

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
No Christmas thread? I'm disappointed in your X-Mas hating fools. In any case, X-Mas eve is tomorrow, and X-Mas is very soon as well. Might as well start this thread now.

Happy Holidays.:bouncy:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']No Christmas thread? I'm disappointed in your X-Mas hating fools. [/QUOTE]

Hey, I work retail. I spend most of the Christmas season getting whined at becuase we don't have that thing junior/mom/bestest friend wants in-stock and 75% off and it's all my fault personally that they can't get it. Plus, I have to start at 5 am the day after. My favorite time of year is when all this Christmas junk goes away, people quit shopping like maniacs (mostly), and all those nice springtime pastels come out.

Despite that, I hope all you folks who haven't had your Chirstmas spirits pulled out and put through the wood chipper of customer service have a great time- more so for our sake. I miss liking Christmas...

Doesn't feel like Christmas to me even though it's technically already Christmas Eve. I just can't get into the spirit this year, sadly.

i'm super stoked because i got some gifts that i know are going to make some people really happy, i can almost guarantee tears of joy so i cannot wait till christmas morning when i get to see their faces.

anyway, op is a gay and all that. you can bet your tiny sinep that one or more of these will/would have cropped up when, you know, it was actually christmas.

We sort of lack the spirit here, partially since my parents separated the other year, partially as it just seems to be a time to ask for things you don't want to pony up the money for yourself. Sure the dinner is nice, but Christmas in general is just better overall when your young.

Not that working retail helps. Speaking of...I have a story from yesterday. I spend a good portion of my work day in the parking lot since I'm a cart attendant. Supposedly (I didn't see it, but somebody else did), this guy in a white van was cussing me out because I was in his way as I was bringing carts into the building. Seriously? You can't wait 10 seconds? I'm sure wherever you're going, you're not going to be late and even if you are, well fuck you too buddy. Really, with how many times the customers get in my way trying to put carts away, it's ridiculous. Honestly, I hope to see this guy in person so I can introduce myself as "Kettle".

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Hey, I work retail. I spend most of the Christmas season getting whined at becuase we don't have that thing junior/mom/bestest friend wants in-stock and 75% off and it's all my fault personally that they can't get it. Plus, I have to start at 5 am the day after. My favorite time of year is when all this Christmas junk goes away, people quit shopping like maniacs (mostly), and all those nice springtime pastels come out.

Despite that, I hope all you folks who haven't had your Chirstmas spirits pulled out and put through the wood chipper of customer service have a great time- more so for our sake. I miss liking Christmas...[/QUOTE]

I hear ya brother. I work for Target running the electronics department and it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when assholes curse you out every day. I worked Christmas Eve today and I literally had people every 30min blow up on me for not having the hottest items in-stock. Dude... ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

So yeah, Christmas is kind of a bummer for retail employees so I totally understand.

Maybe I should change the title to "Happy Holidays" so as to not exclude those who celebrate the other holidays? I would figure its more politcally correct. :rofl:

bread's done
Back