Meta Quest Deals & Discussion- Post Referral Links at Referral Central, Please

wampler13

That's just, like, your opinion, man.
Feedback
9 (100%)
Please do not post referral links in this thread. There are threads for referral links here.
In an older thread everything went to sh*t once it became full of referrals and it was worthless for anything else.
If that starts happening here, I'll delete the thread and be done with it.

Potentially helpful shopping links
My most recent update of games on sale
Meta's deals page
New releases in the meta store
Games coming soon
Mixed reality games
All games in the meta store
Quest games with free trials
Free app lab games
Non-gaming apps
Entertainment apps
How to get a refund for an app

Information on app referrals
Information on headset referrals

Last edited:
Here's the latest updated list of games that currently have sale prices
Dragon Front Rising is $10 off at $9.99
The Moss and Moss 2 bundle is still $14 off at $25.99 as poet17eric mentioned
Darksword: Battle Eternity is $12 off at $12.99
Totally Baseball is $8 off at $11.99
The Curious Tale of the Stolen Pets is $4 off at $5.99
Audioshield is $9 off at $10.99
Papaye Bang Bang VR is $5 off at $9.99
Survivorman VR: The Descent is $6 off at $13.99
Joyverse is $2 off at $7.99
Shadow Point is $9 off at $10.99
Space Salvage is $10 off at $14.99

The games below have discounts less than 25% so you're better off waiting for the sale to end and getting a referral link. It seems we can no longer count on referral links being available immediately after launch, although in some cases they are. Humanity took 2-3 weeks before it offered referrals, and C-Smash VRS didn't offer referrals when it launched. Maybe they're just delaying them to make the pre-order discounts more attractive.
Soul Covenant pre-order is $4 off at $35.99 (4/18)
The Flip pre-order is $5 off at $19.99 (4/18)
Strike Rush pre-order is $2 off at $17.99 (4/18)
Arcade Paradise VR pre-order is $2 off at $17.99 (4/25)
Retropolis 2: Never Say Goodbye pre-order is $5 off at $19.99 (4/25)
Contractors Showdown pre-order is $2 off at $17.99 (4/25)
Zero Caliber 2 pre-order is $3 off at $26.99
Some Assembly Required pre-order is $5 off at $19.99
Silent Slayer: Vault of the Vampire pre-order is $2 off at $17.99
Smalland: Survive the Wilds VR pre-order is $5 off at $24.99
Tank Arena: Ultimate League pre-order is $4 off at $15.99
Masters of Light pre-order is $2 off at $17.99

Last edited:
Pretty big sale, a lot of the usual suspects, many not at their historical lowest, but some good deals for sure. Is this the first time Lego Bricktales has been on sale? The sale page says “save more than 60% off apps and games, but the only thing I see more than 60% off is Ghost Giant, everything else is less than 50% off.

I finally re-bought some games I have on PSVR1. Eventually I'll do some screen grabs and a real comparison, but with just a quick visual check on quest from what I remember it looking like on PSVR1, it's a mixed bag. Of course this isn't a proper comparison an completely anecdotal until I run both at the same time:

Blair Witch - I think this one might have better textures and pop-in on PSVR1

Arizona Sunshine - looks like this might be clearer on Quest 3, but maybe better textures at lower resolution on PSVR1

Paranormal Activity - not sure

Fruit Ninja - Pretty sure this one is clearer and better looking on Quest 3

Have a few more to check out

The meta website now has a deals tab which hopefully shows all discounted games. And they also announced today that app lab games will soon be integrated into the main store.

Meta is having an April Mega Sale, folks.
This doesn't work for me, and judging from reddit and Meta's forums it doesn't work for a lot of others too. I don't see any sale prices on the landing page, or if I pull up individual titles. I have tried the web, phone app, and the actual headset. Meta's response is laughable create another account and gift it to yourself. Umm, that kind of defeats the purpose of me using my credit on any of the titles. I thought they might get it fixed, but doesn't look like it's going to happen before the sale ends.

The meta website now has a deals tab which hopefully shows all discounted games. And they also announced today that app lab games will soon be integrated into the main store.
Is this supposed to work? I don't see a Deals tab anywhere (Web/Phone App/Headset), and that link goes to this page isn't available error page....metaerror.JPG

This doesn't work for me, and judging from reddit and Meta's forums it doesn't work for a lot of others too. I don't see any sale prices on the landing page, or if I pull up individual titles. I have tried the web, phone app, and the actual headset. Meta's response is laughable create another account and gift it to yourself. Umm, that kind of defeats the purpose of me using my credit on any of the titles. I thought they might get it fixed, but doesn't look like it's going to happen before the sale ends.

Is this supposed to work? I don't see a Deals tab anywhere (Web/Phone App/Headset), and that link goes to this page isn't available error page....View attachment 644
Both links work for me on two different browsers. I don't know what's going on.

If you want to put a link to referrals in your signature, do that, but don't clog up the forum with all this, please.

Until You Fall is $8 off at $16.99

And don't forget about the Star Wars Day Sale

The games below have discounts less than 25% so you're better off waiting for the sale to end and getting a referral link. It seems we can no longer count on referral links being available immediately after launch, although in some cases they are. Humanity took 2-3 weeks before it offered referrals, and C-Smash VRS didn't offer referrals when it launched. Maybe they're just delaying them to make the pre-order discounts more attractive.
Islanders VR is $3 off at $11.99
Retropolis 2: Never Say Goodbye pre-order is $5 off at $19.99 (5/16)
Tank Arena: Ultimate League pre-order is $4 off at $15.99 (5/23)
Taskmaster VR pre-order is $3 off at $21.99

Updated 5/06

Last edited:
The code 50MQ-52A893 is supposed to get you 50% off Mannequin the first 72 hours after launch according to this Cas and Chary gameplay video.

It's right there on the store page, too. I guess the code is official!

Last edited:
Until You Fall is $8 off at $16.99
Vail is $9 off at $20.99

Islanders VR is $3 off at $11.99
Zombie Bar Simulator is $4 off at $15.99
Retropolis 2: Never Say Goodbye pre-order is $5 off at $19.99 (5/16)
Tank Arena: Ultimate League pre-order is $4 off at $15.99 (5/23)
Taskmaster VR pre-order is $3 off at $21.99

Updated 5/06

Last edited:
bread's done
Back