Meta Quest Deals & Discussion- Post Referral Links at Referral Central, Please

wampler13

That's just, like, your opinion, man.
Feedback
9 (100%)
Please do not post referral links in this thread. There are threads for referral links here.
In an older thread everything went to sh*t once it became full of referrals and it was worthless for anything else.
If that starts happening here, I'll delete the thread and be done with it.

Potentially helpful shopping links
My most recent update of games on sale
Meta's deals page
New releases in the meta store
Games coming soon
Mixed reality games
All games in the meta store
Quest games with free trials
Free app lab games
Non-gaming apps
Entertainment apps
How to get a refund for an app

Information on app referrals
Information on headset referrals

Last edited:
Fanatcal jas a Build Your Own Infinity VR bundle with steam codes.
I shouldn't be spending the money, but I want Another Fisherman's Tale, so I'll probably bite. I recommend the I Expect You to Die series pretty much every chance I get, so here goes, if you don't have I Expect You to Die 2 yet, get it in this bundle. Trying to decide on what other game I will get here, probably the Pixel Ripped pack. Slightly tempted by Toss also, but I think 2 (3 really) games is probably enough.

GAH!!! I don't get why my screen doesn't refresh automatically. Sorry about the repost.
Anyway, I'd get that bundle just for Guardians Frontline. I already have the Oculus version.

And a couple more games showed up on sale today

Horror Bar VR is $9 off at $10.99
Sweet Surrender is $9 off at $15.99

I plan on having referral links for Lego Bricktales and Arizona Sunshine 2 Deluxe Edition added to my referrals list as early as I can tomorrow if anyone would like to save a little money on them. I think meta usually releases new games around 1 pm eastern. Might be noon. Might not. Sometime tomorrow anyway,

It looks like many stores are back to the Black Friday sale on Quest 2s. Amazon, Best Buy, and Target are offering the 128gb for $250 and the 256gb for $300. You have to add the code META50 at amazon for whatever reason.

Amazon
128gb
256gb

Target
128gb
I can't find any 256gb at Target

Best Buy
128gb
256gb

Apparently at Gamestop you can also save $25 by ordering online and picking up in-store.
128gb
256gb

Over at the meta store they are giving a free elite strap ($60 value) with the purchase of a quest 2. Not too bad since most people seem to replace the standard strap at some point.
Quest 2 at the meta- select storage when you order

And DON'T FORGET- you can get $30 in meta store credit by using a headset referral link before you activate a new headset. And you can save 25% off any game $10 or more on the meta store by first using a game referral link.

Edited to include Gamestop offer thanks to edison

Last edited:
A few new sale prices kinda showed up

Battle Bows is $10 off at $9.99
Mixture may or may not be $7 off at $17.99. It doesn't show the sale price when I log in for some reason, only when logged out.
Spacefolk City is showing $2 off at $17.99 only when I'm logged out, also. If you want this you can save more with a referral anyway.

Last edited:
A few new sale prices kinda showed up

Battle Bows is $10 off at $9.99
Mixture may or may not be $7 off at $17.99. It doesn't show the sale price when I log in for some reason, only when logged out.
Spacefolk City is showing $2 off at $17.99 only when I'm logged out, also. If you want this you can save more with a referral anyway.
Oh cool I bought Battle Bows, it seem to stack with the wishlist25 that was assigned to that game for me.

A couple stories that might be of interest both regarding quest 2 sales. One on shrinking inventories and one on hella VR sales in the UK.
Complete misread of the market to make these more expensive / high end versions. $300 for the Quest 2 was a great balance of price and performance. It’s crazy to me that they kind of skipped past that by raising the price and focusing on premium products.

I finally tried Half-life Alyx on my Quest 2 that I picked up during the autumn sale. OMG it is amazing, I'm not very far into it yet, and to think the thing that pushed me to grab it was the Bioshock add-on.

Dammit. EVERYTHING I bought last week possibly going on sale....
I've never tried it, but apparently you can get a refund within two weeks of purchase if you've played a game less than two hours. This explains how to do it. Meta says it will take 5-7 days, though.

I would expect the holiday sale to hit at 1pm eastern today assuming it is real, that's when organized sales often start. Disco VR said the sale will run through Jan. 2nd. If that is true then you should have time for meta to process a refund if you want to try it.

Just picked up a quest 3, not sure if it’s too late to use a referral code, but worth a shot if anyone has one. Here’s mine if anyone needs one - https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/etcrane

They recently increased the credit to $60 each, so tis the season …
You'll find plenty of referral codes if you look here where referral codes live. Please limit posts about referral codes to those threads. If this thread starts filling up with referrals like at the quest 2 launch I'll just delete the thread and give up.

If anyone has already activated their quest without first using a referral link, I hear if you've had it less than seven days you can do a factory reset on the mobile app and then use the link before restarting the quest. It'll clear anything you've downloaded, but you'll get some store credit. Here's where I got that.

I doubt it, but do the referrals work on the games already on sale?
Not in my experience. Mistakes do happen though, so it can't hurt to try it and see. Just keep in mind that if a game over $10 is on sale for less than 25% off and you can't get help from a referral then you're better off waiting till the sale ends. Someone not so long ago reported a promotional code working with a game on sale. These things do happen. I always set the store to ask for a pin so I have to confirm after I've had a chance to try any codes and see the final price they will charge.

bread's done
Back