Metal Arms Xbox $1.99 @ CC B&M

BillyDKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Picked up Metal Arms for Xbox today at my local Circuit City (Athens, GA). Marked $9.96 but rang up $1.99. Excellent game, ridiculous price. I had them scan a handful of other older games, but couldn't find another discounted game.

i picked this up a while back from bestbuy.com for $4.99, and thought i got a helluva deal. for $1.99, though, thats practically robbery! good score.

Please...I beg you...not another $1.99 CC game thread. Lock this thing before it turns into the Jerry Springer Show.

Nice find OP.

[quote name='little_krampy']Please...I beg you...not another $1.99 CC game thread. Lock this thing before it turns into the Jerry Springer Show.

Nice find OP.[/QUOTE]

Heh, the 1.99 titles are popping up at random...first it was GC Prince of Persia, now this. And on another note, July 4 is coming up...one year since the legendary CC $5 sale. Think it'll happen again? ;)

[quote name='Scorch']Leftovers, YMMV, you got really lucky.[/QUOTE]

Metal Arms was not on the 1.99 list from a couple of months ago...neither was GC Prince of Persia, which somebody reported a few weeks after the 1.99 sale was supposedly dead. So who knows what other 1.99 titles are lurking at CC?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Heh, the 1.99 titles are popping up at random...first it was GC Prince of Persia, now this. And on another note, July 4 is coming up...one year since the legendary CC $5 sale. Think it'll happen again? ;)[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about the anniversary of that great, great, great sale . . . but actually the thread started on the 3rd. I got on the net after dinner read about it on CAG and told my wife that I had to go see if it was true.

Bought 20 games that night (Disgaia (sp), Marvel v Capcom, RAD)

I don't think we'll see another sale like it . . . maybe ever . . . sniff, sniff.

[quote name='schultzed']I've been thinking about the anniversary of that great, great, great sale . . . but actually the thread started on the 3rd. I got on the net after dinner read about it on CAG and told my wife that I had to go see if it was true.

Bought 20 games that night (Disgaia (sp), Marvel v Capcom, RAD)

I don't think we'll see another sale like it . . . maybe ever . . . sniff, sniff.[/QUOTE]
The one week that I was on vacation and away from a computer. I hate ALL of you fuckers.

The ONLY game I was able to get out of that sale was Dragon Warrior 7, so I really can't complain too much. Employees there were telling me people were leaving with CARTS of stuff, that's just jacked up. If you bought a ton of games you'll never play just to sell or trade them, I hate you.

[quote name='The VGM']That's bullshit, I paid $9.99 at Best Buy. Still worth it.[/QUOTE]

i paid $4.99 at best buy after the GGC(this was while the GGC still worked on games under $19.99)

i suppose the $5 off coupon (no min) coupon would work just as well.

I picked up metal arms today for 1.99 it was marked 49.99. I asked him to ring it up to see if it was actually 1.99 like the OP stated and it was. Very nice find op!

[quote name='buffdrew84']I picked up metal arms today for 1.99 it was marked 49.99. I asked him to ring it up to see if it was actually 1.99 like the OP stated and it was. Very nice find op![/QUOTE]
Where in FL is the store located?

[quote name='Rozz']I just recently picked up Cel Damage for $1.99 too.[/QUOTE]

Were there anymore copies? I've been wanting that game for a long time.

Also got this at BB for $4.99 after $5 coupon... although the XB version is superior to PS2/GC, the polygon tearing is realyl getting on my nerves... maybe i'll pick up another copy for my friend.

I think this deal will randomly continue to go on all year. It seems that new games are added all the time and some old game lurk back into stock. I've seen I-Ninja pop up at cleaned out stores a number of times.

Does the CC in Tally have anymore? I just left up there yesterday and wont be back until Sunday.

Dark Summit for PS2? Oh man my store had tons of those last I went without stickers. They were all hid behind the GH titles for some reason. They'd been there awhile so I know it wasn't someone hiding them. Why didn't I check yesterday when I was at the mall :cry: Won't be able to go again for awhile.

The Cel Damage was the last copy, and it was for Xbox. It was labled $19.99, but I was curious to see if it was any cheaper, so I asked the guy working there to ring it up. He said it was $1.99, so I bought it.

bread's done
Back