Metal Gear Ac!d 2 for 8.99

Oh, and anyone who hasn't used DeepDiscount before, I've ordered there and they're good. However, when they have big deals it does take them a while to ship if it goes backordered. So, just a warning, expect it to take a while to ship.

please, do tell us more of this magical site you speak of, do they also offer free shipping on everything they sell ? please inform the masses, no seriously that site is a home for many on here, ACID has been that price for as long as I can remember, people didn't care when it was $40, much less when it's $9...

sorry to you guys but i tried ordering MG Acid2 from Deepdiscount a couple times and both times, i got an email a day after or so that said the game isnt in stock. the site lists it as "in stock" but it's not really in stock... unless something has changed since i last tried to order it (about a month ago).

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']please, do tell us more of this magical site you speak of, do they also offer free shipping on everything they sell ? please inform the masses, no seriously that site is a home for many on here, ACID has been that price for as long as I can remember, people didn't care when it was $40, much less when it's $9...[/quote]
This site was basically CREATED for people that don't care about games when they're $40 but do care when they're $9.

Just FYI, gamestop had MGA2 at $9 for at least a year or so now... It's out of stock online but try to look around in your local GS/EB, most of them should have this gem hidden somewhere.

It's a freaken awesome game that anyone who likes tactical games would love.

Good luck.

Links: MGA2 MGA

[quote name='SAGExSDX']sorry to you guys but i tried ordering MG Acid2 from Deepdiscount a couple times and both times, i got an email a day after or so that said the game isnt in stock. the site lists it as "in stock" but it's not really in stock... unless something has changed since i last tried to order it (about a month ago).[/QUOTE]

Sadly no, I tried to order it last week during the sale and its still OOS. I don't know why they don't update that.

bread's done
Back