Metal Gear Rising Revengance $46.99 w/ FS

[quote name='exaznkid']ok, as much fun as the game look, it's also single player so you arent really missing anything if you wait, especially if you have a mountain of games for ur backlog

also amazon is not so keen on pricematching so when this hits $40 -$30 in the next 3 weeks and you still havent opened ur copy well...[/QUOTE]

This is true. I just got GoW and 2 copies of Gears Judgement at Target to hopefully return one next week and get Bioshock Infinite for a even exchange.

And I just beat Tomb Raider, still playing NFS MW. And have Dead Space 3 and Forza Horizon unopened. And that's just what I have sitting on my entertainment center. There's still a backlog in my wall units!

[quote name='GuardianE']The PS3 does get those free VR Missions, however. The 360 does not.[/QUOTE]

I'll just download them now, and grab a PS3 version down the road.

Love the American Psycho reference in that video...

I played the demo for this, DMC: Devil May Cry, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge, and it's a toss up for me between Metal Gear and DMC (I find Raiden's voice extremely grating though). However, the wildcard is definitely Darksiders II (on sale for $15), as I recall enjoying the demo of the fastest first one when I played it a while back.

I'm not really an action platforming hsck 'n slash kinda guy, but after trudging through a few levels of Star Wars: the Force Unleashed (borrowing from a friend) and Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (bought for 400 msp in last year's Xbox Live GoD sale), I'm craving something a little more satisfying. I don't think I'll ever finish Force Unleashed, and PoP will only be completed because I paid money for it. The Bayonetta demo was still my favorite of that genre though; just never got around to borrowing the disc from my cousin though, or trying to procure my own copy for cheap (and I know there were plenty of opportunities for that). XBLA Bloodforge is the closest thing to this experience that I'm actually somewhat enjoying right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game. I just started playing it today. An awesome buddy of mine bought it for me a couple of weeks ago as a thank-you for some other gaming stuff I hooked him up with. :)

[quote name='dohdough']For those that pick it up, VR Missions DLC on PSN is free for 2 more weeks.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads-up! This is the first I heard about that, and I'd have been very disappointed if I'd missed it.

The game wasnt nearly as hard as I expected it to be, especially after seeing the trophy list. I platinum'd it in barely 6 days (Played Normal, Hard, and Revengeance). The Revengeance S-Rank run was faster than my Hard Mode no boss damage run.

bread's done
Back