Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance LE (X360) 58.99 (47.99 GCU) @ Bestbuy

Put XBOX in the thread title, stop misleading making it seem like its for both systems when its not. Thanks.
whats with the bitchin. why dont you post a damn deal instead of complaining. if your not interested, fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats with the bitchin. why dont you post a damn deal instead of trying to complaining. if your not interested, fuck off.
It's not bitching, per se, if he/she's got a point. The title should state it's for Xbox 360 only. But if you want to act like a CAGhole, that's fine too.

It's not bitching, per se, if he/she's got a point. The title should state it's for Xbox 360 only. But if you want to act like a CAGhole, that's fine too.
Response was bitchy. "Your title is misleading. Could you put Xbox in the title please? Thanks!"

That would be a not bitchy way to respond to the OP.

damn entitle gamers. he could have stated that more nicely. too many people here have become to accustom to waiting on people to post deals and bitch about not stating the console. if its not for you, move along.

whats with the bitchin. why dont you post a damn deal instead of trying to complaining. if your not interested, fuck off.
Totally a called for an appropriate reply to Rieper.

You should put Xbox 360 in the title, since this is version specific deal. Sure it might seem pointless to you, but some people might want to flip the PS3 version (since they can replace the case) and others might not have an Xbox to play it on. Furthermore, in the time it took you to bitch Rieper out, you could have just got off your ass and fixed the post.

I bought this at the same price about a month ago. Nice lamp. Unfortunate that GCU didn't include 20% off at that time.

When I add to my cart it takes the %20 off, but when I check out, it tacks it back on. Hmmm, kinda wanted this....

bread's done
Back