Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (Xbox 360 ONLY) $50

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Money is a bit tight after xmas but if this lamp was really cool I could see getting it for my son's room. I know you can find a similar lamp for about 15 bucks on Amazon so technically you could get this for a good bit cheaper if you were not interested in the SB. Maybe some LE owners can chime in and comment on whether this is a decent deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd pick up a second, if only for the lamp at $40. It's pretty cool but a fair chance you will get one that doesn't work properly.

I'd pick up a second, if only for the lamp at $40. It's pretty cool but a fair chance you will get one that doesn't work properly.
Did you have to go through a replacement process? Is there one through Konami or do you take your chances with Amazon?

Very nice. Cheapest I've seen was that quick deal on BBY, but that ended so fast.

Few lamps were reported broken on release though, so careful on that.

Did you have to go through a replacement process? Is there one through Konami or do you take your chances with Amazon?
I think when this was $59.99 (or maybe $79.99) on AZ for the first time they were trading back in at ~ $100 so I bought three (the limit at the time) with the intent of trading two back in (the maximum that you can).

I opened all three, although all three lamps lit up only two did a true plasma display (where the light dances around) and one was obviously better then the other. The third turned on but did nothing else.

I know there is a screw in the base to adjust the intensity but it did nothing on the one that didn't work and didn't really increase the intensity on the second but worked as described on the third.

But again I never contacted CSR. I'm sure if they still have them in stock they would send a replacement or allow you to do a return

I got one of these earlier this year for the PS3, and I don't think I've ever seen a more well packaged item. If any of these lamps are defective, it has to be from poor design or assembly, as the packaging is near flawless. I went with Amazon due to their ease of returns, just in case I got a bad one.

I got one of these earlier this year for the PS3, and I don't think I've ever seen a more well packaged item. If any of these lamps are defective, it has to be from poor design or assembly, as the packaging is near flawless. I went with Amazon due to their ease of returns, just in case I got a bad one.
They are packaged well... but even superior packaging won't protect negligence. Regardless I think most of the complaints came from those that didn't work properly for whatever reason.

This dropped to $40 like 2 weeks ago and I missed it before it shot back up to $80. Thanks for the heads up though OP, maybe it'll drop a few bucks again.

The lamp is amazing. Can be turned on either with plasma effect or just the LEDs. Nice and bright, looks beautiful. I picked this up on Amazon during the BF lightning deal for $50 and haven't regretted it.

EDIT: I also agree about the packaging. I was VERY impressed when unpacking this. And the box itself looks awesome, I also have it on display.

I see these popping up fairly often. I want to bite, but are there so many in existence that this will keep dropping? Or is it rare enough that I may not see them at all next year? I want it but $60 for an old game and a lamp makes it hard. never played the game before, does that make this instabuy for me?

bread's done
Back