Metal Gear Solid 3 Limited Edition

ctrek3

CAGiversary!
hello fellow CAG's

i need some help, i am looking for the cheapest i can get MGS 3 limited edition. i know ebay, but some of the prices are insane for this game. the only reason i really want the game is to see the existence disc, i have already beaten all of the mgs series.

maybe someone out there knows of a way to just get the theater disc.

thanks for any help guys

[quote name='eau']If you just want to see the disc...

[cough]Youtube[/cough][/quote]

i would but it looks like crap on you tube.

thanks, though

I got mine a couple weeks ago at Gamestop for $22.50. With the current coupon you can pick it up for $17.50. Finding it is the hard part...

[quote name='Bezerker']I got mine a couple weeks ago at Gamestop for $22.50. With the current coupon you can pick it up for $17.50. Finding it is the hard part...[/quote]

Hmmm, i will have to check my local GSes to see if they have any. when you picked it up there was it just the theater disc or all three. also is the theater disc a ps2 disc or a regular dvd?

thanks

[quote name='ctrek3']Hmmm, i will have to check my local GSes to see if they have any. when you picked it up there was it just the theater disc or all three. also is the theater disc a ps2 disc or a regular dvd?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Regardless of whether his copy had the extras doesn't guarantee you anything. All you'll find is the discs at the least, the extras may or may not be included depending on how it was traded in.

You'll be hard pressed to find a completely copy for a good price. He was really lucky because some unknowing person traded it in and since GS doesn't have a listing for the Subsistence LM version, they priced it as regular Subsistence.

[quote name='ctrek3'] also is the theater disc a ps2 disc or a regular dvd? thanks[/quote]

The theater disc is definately a PS2 disc so it cannot be played on a DVD player. That is because the movie scenes are run from the in game engine... Hope this helps..

[quote name='illpleasa']The theater disc is definately a PS2 disc so it cannot be played on a DVD player. That is because the movie scenes are run from the in game engine... Hope this helps..[/quote]

yes that helps immensely, cause if it was i would have tried to get some one to burn a copy just to see it. i guess i am stuck with ebay. thanks

bread's done
Back