Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance Limited Edition For Sale Or Trade!

Terabyte7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
OK, I "accidentally" won 2 copies of MGS3: Subsistance LE off eBay, and I figured I'd give my fellow CAG's a week or so to make me a good enough offer to keep me from reposting one on eBay to make my money back. The one I've got for trade/sale is complete. The outer box has some light shelf wear on it, but both game cases and all 3 discs inside are mint. I'll be happy to answer any questions or anything, so just ask. I'm realy hoping for a trade since I doubt anyone will offer me what I paid for it...this is CAG after all, but I'll entertain cash/PayPal offers, or trade + cash; as well. If I don't get any good enough offers, the game will get posted back on eBay next weekend (8/5 or 8/6). Thanks for looking!

just a heads up...you should probably put this in with your other trading thread.

[quote name='Apossum']just a heads up...you should probably put this in with your other trading thread.[/quote]

It's already on my regular tradelist as well...I didn't realize that I shouldn't open up a special thread for a special game. Won't happen again. :whistle2:#

[quote name='a7xrocker24']$75 shipped?[/quote]

Sorry, not going to let it go for any less than I paid for it on eBay, which was a little higher. And if I relist it, I think I can get at least $100 for it.

CML, btw I have the normal version so if you ever feel like you wanted those 2 copies, you'd still have them, just that one isn't LE.

*Hopes to get it*

[quote name='King_Sprout']Wait, $100? For one game?[/quote]

Um, have you checked eBay to see how much they are going for? They made an amazingly small number of copies of that game, and was apparently only available through a limited preorder.

[quote name='Terabyte7']Um, have you checked eBay to see how much they are going for? They made an amazingly small number of copies of that game, and was apparently only available through a limited preorder.[/quote]

Wow. Well I doubt you'll find anything in my list worth trading then.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Wow. Well I doubt you'll find anything in my list worth trading then.[/quote]

Alas, you are correct. :)

It's honestly not worth it. All it has is a dumb dvd with movies, my buddy has one. If you have to pay $80 and over for it, then just get the regular one.

Wow! you paid over $75? I'd offer my PS2 RE4 Premium Edition in trade, if I didn't already have the MGS3 Sub LE w/Saga already; plus knowing you can probably do better.

Anyway, good luck. Mother bump for ya!

bread's done
Back