Metal Gear Solid 4 - $14.99 after Reward Zone coupon (Expires 11/28)

morphineseason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If you want the coupon text "GAMER" to 332211 (this is the official way to join Best Buy Reward Zone text deals - you won't be charged anything outside of your standard texting fees). You must be a reward zone member and have a RZ card (free) to get this to work. This is for IN STORE ONLY.

Some tips:
-Have the cashier scan your reward zone card FIRST, then have them type in the SKU from the text message.
-It has been known to take up to a day to receive the coupon after signing up for this. If you're already signed up, you should be getting it soon.
-Here's what the actual text says. You can try texting it to yourself if you're in a hurry, but YMMV on if they will accept it like that or not:

Best Buy RZ Gamer Deal: Save 50% on Metal Gear Solid 4. Sale Price $14.99 Show Sku: 9679726 to Cashier RZ Members Only Expires 11/28 HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, just got this too. Here's the full text if you just want to send it to yourself instead of sign yourself up for text spam:

"Best Buy RZ Gamer Deal: Save 50% on Metal Gear Solid 4. Sale Price $14.99 Show Sku: 9679726 to Cashier RZ Members Only Expires 11/28 HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit."

Yeah just got this too, if anyone wants to text them to themselves, here it is word by word

Best Buy RZ Gamer Deal: Save50% on Metal Gear Solid 4. Sale Prince $14.99 Show Sku: 9679726 to cashier RZ Members Only Expires 11/28 HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit

[quote name='akashhhhh']Yep, just got this too. Here's the full text if you just want to send it to yourself instead of sign yourself up for text spam:

"Best Buy RZ Gamer Deal: Save 50% on Metal Gear Solid 4. Sale Price $14.99 Show Sku: 9679726 to Cashier RZ Members Only Expires 11/28 HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming that it's not a unique SKU. I'll add it to the OP.

Just sent the text hoping I get this deal since I just ordered my PS3 today and want this game and have reward zone money. I'd get this for $5 and it's one of the best games of all time. Crazy.

[quote name='morphineseason']No, in store only. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
That is the only thing I hate about these texts. I don't want to go anywhere near a store this particular weekend.

For those who don't mind used, HWV is selling MGS4 for $4.99 (non-GH version). It comes with manual but no box; you get a generic DVD box instead. YMMV as HWV stock varies greatly by location.

[quote name='estofan']For those who don't mind used, HWV is selling MGS4 for $4.99 (non-GH version). It comes with manual but no box; you get a generic DVD box instead. YMMV as HWV stock varies greatly by location.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind my asking, but whats HWV:roll:?

Yup, Hollywood Video is doing a sale now that lets you buy any used game priced $29.99 and under at $4.99. I managed to get a copy of MGS4 this way.

bread's done
Back