Metal Gear Solid 4 LE Guide $11.25 YMMV

pa1ntbru5h

CAG Veteran
Hey guys. Today I went to Best Buy and scored a Limited Edition MGS4 Guide for $11.25 + Tax
Heres the breakdown:
Original: $29.99
SALE: $22.49
50% off all Strategy Guides sign: $11.25

Woo!! YMMV. Had to ask the cashier to take the 50% off.
Good Luck!

Purchased at Dublin, CA Best Buy
They had about 3 left.

This is probably ridiculously YMMV, you should probably name the store and post this in regional deals. Also good luck finding the LE guide anywhere, I went to 2 Best Buys, 2 Gamestops, a Circuit City, and a Barnes and Noble the day after the game came out (trying to get one for a friend) and they were all sold out.

are guides still big money? With the internet you would think it would be a hard sell...

this does seem like a good deal though thanks...

[quote name='SailorDaravon']This is probably ridiculously YMMV, you should probably name the store and post this in regional deals. Also good luck finding the LE guide anywhere, I went to 2 Best Buys, 2 Gamestops, a Circuit City, and a Barnes and Noble the day after the game came out (trying to get one for a friend) and they were all sold out.[/quote]

My Best Buy has a stack of both versions. I cant believe they are that hard to find. Though if you wait a few weeks the LE guides always drop below the regular guides.

I called a couple stores by me in SoCal and they aren't doing this sale. I then called the Dublin, CA store and the guy I talked to said the signs don't look like signs from corporate and he thinks it's just a local sale. So this should probably be moved to Regional deals.

Well DUDE I buy the guides as collectables. Also I like the guide right next to me so i don't have to go to the computer ever two seconds. But if you have a laptop good for you. Also the book guides are better then internet guides to me. With the pics and stuff.

I am pretty sure game guides sell really well

Great price for the LE guide if you can snag it! I bought mine right after I paid off my pre-order because it was the last one left. It's honestly a great guide and full of really great info and tips for the game. It also includes some stuff for fans of the series like backgrounds on all the characters and stuff.

Oh yea and I use my guide a ton because for some reason I can never find the little hole in the hole to crawl under so I don't get my arse shot up lol.

I've thought about gettin this a couple of times since playing... Anyway, I called BB and those ass holes aren't picking up the phone. I know it's irritating for the sales people, but my BB ain't close to me and I'm not going to waste gas. Yes, that's how bad gas is to me...

[quote name='DrunkMasterChief']Well DUDE I buy the guides as collectables. Also I like the guide right next to me so i don't have to go to the computer ever two seconds. But if you have a laptop good for you. Also the book guides are better then internet guides to me. With the pics and stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

bread's done
Back