Metal Gear Solid 4 to receive trophy support

Had to check the calendar to see if it was April 4th... I'm very surprised by this, but pleasantly so. Guess it's time to finally getting around to replaying it :D

Sweet. I just finished snake eater a week ago from the hd collection so I really need to play this. With trophy support, I will definitely get it in.

[quote name='IanKazimer']How jacked would it be if there were multiplayer trophies? Bahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Was gonna post this very thing :lol:

[quote name='mtxbass1']Awesome. Now I can get trophies for watching movies...[/QUOTE]

Heavy Rain's been around for a while if that's what you were waiting for.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Had to check the calendar to see if it was April 4th... I'm very surprised by this, but pleasantly so. Guess it's time to finally getting around to replaying it :D[/QUOTE]

I think you mean April 1st. LOL. Unless there is some underlying meaning that I am out of the loop on that April 4th was typed on purpose.

I am stoked for this. CANNOT WAIT!!!

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']I think you mean April 1st. LOL. Unless there is some underlying meaning that I am out of the loop on that April 4th was typed on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, nope, I'm just a moron who combined April 1 with July 4th in his head.

[quote name='KingBroly']Full Install Support as well. No more having to constantly install while playing over multiple chapters :)[/QUOTE]

:drool: Are you saying this is something in the patch or that it's something you want?

[quote name='Zmonkay']Hahaha, nope, I'm just a moron who combined April 1 with July 4th in his head.

:drool: Are you saying this is something in the patch or that it's something you want?[/QUOTE]

Full install support will be included in the patch.

[quote name='mitch079']Full install support will be included in the patch.[/QUOTE]

Did the mention how much room that's going to take up? If the game filled up 52Gb on the disc (I know the "fake" commercials take a lot of room up) then how big is the game install itself, has that come out yet?

I guess I'll be getting back into this series finally, played and love the 1st, played some of the 2nd and just fell off the map with this. I have 2&3 on Vita now so after those I'll get to this. Glad it will have trophies.

bread's done
Back