Metal Gear Solid 4 Touch $2.99 until 8-15-2009

I don't have an iPhone, but plan on getting one soon enough if I can for cheap (only to use for software like this, fuck service plans). Worth wasting $3 on this for future use?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I don't have an iPhone, but plan on getting one soon enough if I can for cheap (only to use for software like this, fuck service plans). Worth wasting $3 on this for future use?[/QUOTE]

you'll want an ipod touch then. they're announcing new ones soon that'll probably have the same specs as the iphone 3GS, so wait for that.

the trial version of MGS wasn't bad at all and genuinely seems worth the price.

[quote name='ninja dog']you'll want an ipod touch then. they're announcing new ones soon that'll probably have the same specs as the iphone 3GS, so wait for that.

the trial version of MGS wasn't bad at all and genuinely seems worth the price.[/QUOTE]

when are they announcing a new ipod touch?

thanks, just picked this up.

and yeah, nothing's been announced, but there's definitely going to be a new ipod touch this year. apple's going with the same clearout method as last year- free ipod touch when you buy a mac. should be some news coming out in a few weeks.

I just found "Doom Resurrection", the new John Carmack Doom update for the Iphone/Ipod Touch, for that price as well. Down from $7.99 I think

Yeah, I just picked it up to. Was eager to get it when it was $7.99, but couldn't resist when it dropped this price. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back