Metal Gear solid 4

ah comon! dont cheap out on snake!! this game is super special awsome! i really hope they release trophies for it just to give me an excuse to play it for the 3rd time! (its acually pretty long!)

lol i know it's an awesome game. I beat it using my friends copy but now i want to play it again 5 times more =\

btw how can i get it $30 from gamestop? it says 40?

well u know wat, since u are in no rush i presume, wait cause i heard sony's releasing it as a platinum or something at lower price. but for now 29 bucks at gamestop is the best deal

MGS4 is the #1 reason I wish I had a PS3. I rented the game once when I was at a friend's place and played it for 16 hours straight, and I only got as far as
Are you sure you want to know?
Seriously, don' t look if you haven't beaten it!
Shadow Moses (I tried to warn you).

[quote name='persianhero']well u know wat, since u are in no rush i presume, wait cause i heard sony's releasing it as a platinum or something at lower price. but for now 29 bucks at gamestop is the best deal[/quote]

good to know, thanks:hot:

[quote name='BIG5']MGS4 is the #1 reason I wish I had a PS3. I rented the game once when I was at a friend's place and played it for 16 hours straight, and I only got as far as
Are you sure you want to know?
Seriously, don' t look if you haven't beaten it!
Shadow Moses (I tried to warn you).
[/QUOTE]

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo! u ruined it for me! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol ;)

BIG5 I give you props for your insistant use of "Show Spoiler". I haven't played the game yet, I know I know shame on me, so I finally stopped clicking on your spoiler warnings when you mentioned it not being a good idea if I haven't played the game ;-)

OT, either luck into a BlockBuster that still has a copy; which is nigh impossible at this point, or hit up GameStop. Better yet, find somebody to trade with either here or gametradingzone.com

[quote name='batman1939']So like two hours of gameplay more, but with videos and end about 5-6 more hours :drool:[/QUOTE]

Really? I was that close? That almost makes me not want to start over when I eventually get the game. :cry:

bread's done
Back