Metal Gear Solid coming to PSP!

Ummm...Good I guess...if I didn't have it for every other system. If they add new content, clean up the graphics and sell it for $20, I'll pick it up.

[quote name='s3v3n777']Ummm...Good I guess...if I didn't have it for every other system. If they add new content, clean up the graphics and sell it for $20, I'll pick it up.[/QUOTE]

It dosen't have to be a port you know... could be a brand new game.

Wasn't the one for GBC called Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel? Could be something similar. My hopes are for a brand new game, I don't think they'd rehash MGS a third time.

[quote name='Roufuss']It dosen't have to be a port you know... could be a brand new game.

Wasn't the one for GBC called Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel? Could be something similar. My hopes are for a brand new game, I don't think they'd rehash MGS a third time.[/QUOTE]

We'll see. I just assumed the "Solid" was the PSX version.

Metal Gear Solid: Battle Droids. Plunge into the ultimate competion as all your favorites from the Metal gear series come together to compete in the glorious sport of minature, remote-controlled, robot combat.

[quote name='Msia']It's not a remake. It's a digital comic. Kojima mentioned something about it earlier on his blog.[/QUOTE]
That's new.

bread's done
Back