Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection at Sears in So. Cal (310 Area)

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I didn't know where to post this so I will post it here.

Yesterday, I was at the Sears in Carson, CA (at south bay pavillion) and I noticed they had ONE copy of metal gear solid essentials collection for the ps2 in stock. Since I have all 3 metal gears already, I don't really need it so I thought I would share the info with CAGs in the area. I don't know the price but I assume it was around 30 bucks (maybe on clearance I don't know) and I dont know if someone bought it already (I suggest you call before you go to check if it's still there) but for those near Carson, CA that was looking for this collection here you go. I hope someone on CAG gets it! if someone here gets it please let me know so at least I know I helped a fellow CAG out.

Peace in the middle......................SHAQ-FUNAKI AWAY!

Uh oh ... might wanna move this to the local deals forum ... knowing my CAG peers, some folks are bound to come in here in the next few minutes and drop the usual noob rhetoric, but if you move fast enough you might be able to avoid the usual flamers.

Hm I'm not so sure if this is a deal. I think you can find it at pretty much any gamestop and Frys. Thanks for the info though, I'm sure someone will appreciate it!

If this is posted in the wrong forum, i'm sorry. i'm still pretty new here. If someone wants to call me a "noob", or better yet "n00b" for trying to help CAG, that's there problem because I just don't care. This game is pretty hard to find in the stores now and goes for around $40 bucks new (before shipping) on Amazon these days. Even if it's retail price, someone can save about $10. Just wanted to try to help a CAG member out in my area.

bread's done
Back