Metal gear solid essential collection in Canada?

Gold_guardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey guys, Has anybody spotted the Metal Gear Solid essential collection for preorder in any Canadian releated websites or even in store lists?

I'd really like to insure I get a copy of it but so far it's only listed on a few places like Ebgames.com which has horrible shipping prices to up here and Amazon.com which dosn't ship to Canada.

Strangly Amazon.ca dosn't have it listed, but then again they are a bit sucky when it comes to video games anyhow and often get them late.

Play-Asia has the NA version for $35 + $3 or $4 shipping. EB Games and all the other stores should have it soon I think. Don't worry about it.

Speaking of MGS + Canada, did anyone ever get that Subsistence LE that came with the third disc, the entire game's cutscenes compiled as a movie?

I really wanted (and still want) that -- too bad they jipped Canada on it. Or so my local EBs said?

I asked at EB last night it's not in the computer yet. It was just officially announced by Konami yesterday, we will see the pre-order soon then be posting on the best deal for it :)

Im sure it will come here. I don't think it's even limited or anything, so it will come out like any other PS2 game, or those PS2 3-Pack games.

And if nothing else, you could order from Play-Asia.

As for the LE disk with Subsistence, I guess we'll have to wait to see if it comes with it. I doubt it, but the Pay-asia info page does mention that its the Director's Cut of Subsistence and Substance. But since those 2 games where already DCs of Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater, it could just be akward wording.

bread's done
Back