Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $37 @Newegg (360/PS3)

naverous

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for newegg to have it under $40 to finally make use of the Google Offer code (pay $20 get $40 at newegg), so it ends up costing $20. Now I only need Amazon to PM Kmart on that Ico/Shadow collection.

got mine from best buy. If you want go price match at sears. Sears will pm and beat it by 10%.

The games awesome, but its so hard to play mgs2 because of the camera angles and nonsexy raiden :cry:

Waiting for $10 or $15. No boss rush or secret theater for MGS3 is a bit of a deal breaker.

Plus, the realization that I have trouble giving a rat's ass about this overrated series any more. It dominated my youth, but much like feces dominates my intestinal tract.

Well, not that bad, but it's hard to go back to these. All the warts are amplified in my mind.

[quote name='eayoti']Why is this game still 39 bucks...[/QUOTE]

Retail price is 49.99 and it only came out a month ago.

Hot dang -- I was sooooo close to buying it out of impatience these past few days.

Hurray for patience and the Google offer! Also picked up a pair of ear buds for when I work out for $9, no point leaving $4 on the table.

Grand total for game and ear buds is $6!

[quote name='Metalic']What is this google offer? someone care to link me plz.[/QUOTE]

Sometime around Black Friday, Google had a $40 Newegg gift certificate for $20. Sold in really quick.

[quote name='DeathDream']Not sure why people are buying this. It's been $34 several times now.[/QUOTE]

Not for the PS3 over the past month, specifically at Newegg.

I'd have bought it already at Amazon when it was $40 if I didn't have the Google Offer.

[quote name='dragoon99']How do you get those Google offers?[/QUOTE]

I think it is dead. They were posted on CAG. They had a groupon type deal where you paid $10 for $20 in credit or something. I think there was one for TRU as well.

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']I only want this for Peacewalker anyway. I can wait.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one, I can wait for $25.

[quote name='eayoti']Why is this game still 39 bucks...[/QUOTE]it's a good game & has been selling. Out of all the PS3 remakes this is the one that has held it's price above $25.

[quote name='henryVIII']$20 is my price point for this. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile yet.[/QUOTE]With b2g1 sales/unlocked coupon there's been a coupon ways to get it $20 or less just gotta know how to work the system. Anytime you really want a new release title for cheap & there's a b2g1 deal buy 3 the sell 2 of them for $10 below MSRP on CL & you'll win.
Take Skyrim for instance, if you got it @ TRU when their sale was live $120 + tax for 3, $100 back for the 2 sold on CL & you have the hottest title out for $20 + tax close to release.

you guys all fail, it was already $25 as part of lockerz.com 50% off sale (which is definately legit)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']you guys all fail, it was already $25 as part of lockerz.com 50% off sale[/QUOTE]I got a damn good deal using my BB unlocked b2g1 coupon Dark Souls, MGS coll & NFS the run for $80

[quote name='CaoPi']you guys all fail, it was already $25 as part of lockerz.com 50% off sale (which is definately legit)[/QUOTE]
Well this + another $15 game = $50 - $10 new customer coupon = $40. Using my google offer $20 for 40 credit. I paid $22 cash, for this game and another $15 game. I'd say that's better than $25.

Definitely gonna wait on this, games like this will probably go down to $15-$20 range by late spring or summer beside the only people who should get this is people who never played MGS games before (beside for the better graphic and if you care achievement) your paying for the same game again...

bread's done
Back