Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Youtube contest for PS3/Xbox 360

never a big fan of youtube contests.

You know WIN THIS!! Post Subscribe Comment favorite Like!!!!!! WINN WINN
And then they never tell you the ending date or show the product and the winner always "withholds their name"

That is a bullish contest. But this seems "mehybe?" on my BS detector. So I'll give it a try

Edit then again this is the same user who has that MW3 contest with 2029 copies of the game. So it' sprobably fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']never a big fan of youtube contests.

You know WIN THIS!! Post Subscribe Comment favorite Like!!!!!! WINN WINN
And then they never tell you the ending date or show the product and the winner always "withholds their name"

That is a bullish contest. But this seems "mehybe?" on my BS detector. So I'll give it a try

Edit then again this is the same user who has that MW3 contest with 2029 copies of the game. So it' sprobably fake.[/QUOTE]

Please try reading before you rant, I said in my original post that I found both contest and am not the person hosting them. If you check the names of the people on youtube who are posting the videos for this contest and the Batman one they are the same, but they are different from the MW3 contest. Also if you think it is fake there is no need for you to enter.

Also only 11 more subscribers until the host's requirement for picking a winner is reached (according to the video).

bread's done
Back