metal gear solid hd ps3/360 $19.99 @ amazon

[quote name='Owlmanus']idk i found it out of stock at every retail location minus best buy[/QUOTE]

Besides Best Buy, I see it at Fry's, Target, and Kmart.

Someone sell me their PS3 MGS HD Limited edition in sealed condition so I don't hate myself for missing this deal!

Now that the deal is over, I see that Amazon is going to get more ps3 copies in stock on Dec. 16. Maybe it's not out of production after all.

For those that did not heed the warnings...grab them while you can, even at $29.99.

History dictates that Konami doesn't do Greatest Hits....meaning, re-runs of re-runs.

Here's hopimg all MGS CAG fans get in on it where ever they can before they're all gone.

EDIT:

And to re-emphasis...the PS3 edition is out of print.

Whether Konami decides to reprint these as Greatest Hits....that's up to them. But they are very guarded about their franchises. Especially MGS.

In other words...again....get this game while it's available.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']For those that did not heed the warnings...grab them while you can, even at $29.99.

History dictates that Konami doesn't do Greatest Hits....meaning, re-runs of re-runs.

Here's hopimg all MGS CAG fans get in on it where ever they can before they're all gone.

EDIT:

Whether Konami decides to reprint these as Greatest Hits....that's up to them. But they are very guarded about their franchises. Especially MGS.

In other words...again....get this game while it's available.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean the PS3 version is Out of Print? You do know Smoking Blunt at @7am is bad for you.
I just found on gamestop.com for $29.99
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Metal+Gear+Solid+HD+Collection

Best Buy $29.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Metal+G...7&st=metal gear solid hd collection&lp=1&cp=1

you are smoking something man I would seriously stop it.

[quote name='PokemonRexRay']What do you mean the PS3 version is Out of Print? You do know Smoking Blunt at @7am is bad for you.
I just found on gamestop.com for $29.99
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Metal+Gear+Solid+HD+Collection

Best Buy $29.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Metal+G...7&st=metal gear solid hd collection&lp=1&cp=1

you are smoking something man I would seriously stop it.[/QUOTE]

I think he means copies of the game are no longer being produced. Just because a game is in stock places doesn't mean it's still in print

[quote name='HarajukuJynx']I think he means copies of the game are no longer being produced. Just because a game is in stock places doesn't mean it's still in print[/QUOTE]
at the same time, I highly doubt Konamis #1 Franchise of all time is going to turn into a Disney movie. they have stopped production but there are plenty of copies to go around. you can also ebay a copy for darn cheap

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']For those that did not heed the warnings...grab them while you can, even at $29.99.

EDIT:

It's on the PSN store lol

EDIT:

MGS1 - GH
MGS2 - GH
MSG4 - GH
Peace Walker GH
MGS Portable Op - GH

Not on PS but Twin Snake on gamecube is a Player's Choice

only game that didnt get a GH is MGS3, which was never hard to find.

[quote name='oasisboy']I will wait for $14.99 at GameFly. I am sure it will happen.[/QUOTE]
It was already $17.99 used on both platforms and sold out in a day and haven't had any copies for sale since.

EDIT:

As a last resort, you can always download them from the PSN Store. Granted you have to pay the full $15 to $20 for each game, but thankfully we won't see $200 FF7 like prices from years back.

Amazon got over 600 copies for the ps3 back in stock as of now. Newegg also restocked some ps3 copies. Of course, it's not on sale anymore so have to wait again for a deal.

[quote name='bruceg']Amazon got over 600 copies for the ps3 back in stock as of now. Newegg also restocked some ps3 copies. Of course, it's not on sale anymore so have to wait again for a deal.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='koruwa']is it just me or does BB not have it for 360 online?[/QUOTE]

Looks out of stock for shipping at BB.com for both versions.

Amazon has in stock @ 30$. 728 PS3 and 999+ Xbox available according to 999 check.

Also Frys, but there is shipping cost.

bread's done
Back