Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Accessory Set

anbu-black-ops

CAGiversary!
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Accessory Set

$24.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=802131022&pf_rd_i=11075221

Product Features
Officially licensed by Konami and SCEA.
Bonus Item: Exclusive in-game character code unlocks an additional playable character
This set includes a carrying pouch, face cover, cleaner strap and decorative sticker for the PSP-2000 & PSP-3000
Protect and customize your PSP
Your "Must Have" accessory set for all Metal Gear Solid fans alike

Might get rare when gone imo.

Ok, I usually hate this kinds of things as they are always so expensive, but I am actually considering this. Looks sweet and has a dog tag of sorts. Contemplating it, thanks op.

Damn, too many and too much...

Big Boss bundle $199.99 (GS exclusive)
MGS PW bundle $199.99 (mass retail)
PW CE $49.99 (mass retail)

and now this... MGS PW Accessory pack $24.99

I don't know what to do, maybe not to get any of them?

I've already put my money down on the CE and the Big Boss bundle, I might as well get this too. The way I see it, I'll be able to return/sell the Bundle/Accessory set if need be, and with the 25% off code I saved $12 on the CE game so there's not too much risk here.

I've got the big boss bundle preordered and am awaiting a pic of the CE to see if I'll buy that one, too. This accessory pack will also fit nice into the collection.

[quote name='eastshore4']I've already put my money down on the CE and the Big Boss bundle, I might as well get this too. The way I see it, I'll be able to return/sell the Bundle/Accessory set if need be, and with the 25% off code I saved $12 on the CE game so there's not too much risk here.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I didnt know peace walker had a CE. Im fighting my gaming side because its 50 bucks and all you get is a artbook, and I never look at the artbooks 96% of the time.

lol to go with all the sponsorships MGS is taking in the game I'm not surprised to see all this merchandise... This has to be one of the single biggest cash outs I've ever seen for a single game (and no, Mario doesn't count... Talking a single game, not an entire franchise)... I refuse to buy this game new (will buy used to not support dev) because I hate when companies like this bank off of fans. I don't mind fan services like Collector's Editions and even sometimes CE consoles (I bought the MW2 one, it's awesome), but 2 consoles, a CE, AND an accessory pack? That's exploitation and overkill.

i stopped buying ce's a while ago. now i just want the disk.

i probably only flip through artbooks once if at all. my mw2 goggles are collecting dust. what do you you guys do with the $40 gow3 box?

[quote name='enufs8d']i stopped buying ce's a while ago. now i just want the disk.

i probably only flip through artbooks once if at all. my mw2 goggles are collecting dust. what do you you guys do with the $40 gow3 box?[/QUOTE]

For the upcoming GoW action figures :lol: I'm a big surprised that the Pandora's box is actually in scale with the Kratos and Zeus action figures, total coolness don't you agree?

This MGS set is actually not a bad buy, but i'm going to wait a bit, maybe there are better deals.

Hori is a respectable accessories maker so this is not some crap trying to cash in. If you compare to other accessory set that are Japan only, the price is reasonable.

the GS exclusive is worth buying... IMHO it comes with a decent amount of USEFUL accessories (carrying case, 4gb stick instead of the 2gb stick, in game unlockable).. and its for the same price as the retail combo...

bread's done
Back