Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

U! This forum is only for hot deals. If there's a deal on that 5 year old game someone would post it. Do not create new thread, we do not need spam.

This is actually NOT a HOT deal forum.

Its a forum for VIDEO GAME DEALS.

He is looking for a DEAL on MGS Twin Snakes.

Redirect to rare game or question thread would've been fine. This is not spam.

Anyway. Your best bet is probably online. Barring that try to find it used. Its kinda hard to find.

If this was heavily populated and moderated, then it'll matter. This is a small forum and threads like these don't really clutter it.

I bought my copy for $21.99 used ($19.79 with Edge) a few months back at EB Games. Not surprised to see EB jacking up the price though.

i had just seen this at my local eb well now gamestop for 24.99 used.. players choice copy too.. didnt even knw it was a players choice title

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']If this was heavily populated and moderated, then it'll matter. This is a small forum and threads like these don't really clutter it.

I bought my copy for $21.99 used ($19.79 with Edge) a few months back at EB Games. Not surprised to see EB jacking up the price though.[/quote]

You got it at that price New ! Damn you ebgames and your price gauging.

[quote name='afterburn999']Anyone know where i can get a copy of this for a good price ? I've checked my ebgames and they wanted 49 bucks for a new copy, and ebgames.com doesnt even list it.[/quote]

Jeez Gamer602, what's up with you? He's just asking a question dude. Relax! I don't blame the guy for making a new thread. Lately, finding answers to questions asked in the Q&A thread are getting lost in the flood of other questions being asked.

I remember when I made my thread for the Roger's 2/$40 deal I found your response quite negative. I was only trying to help out this community of gamers, but with attitudes like yours it'll only make it hard for some ppl to trust or even post their own finds/thoughts.

Park your attitude at the door and let the anyone ask a question or make a new thread as he or she please. Be supportive and positive man, not negative. If you really had a problem with the thread, then talk to the admin and have them talk to the OP or private message the OP and let him know about "your rules".

And hey, if you've got a prob with voicing my opinion, I'll be more than happy to have CheapyD or any other admin talk with you. ;)

Yeah. The Canada deals forum is slow enough that I don't mind threads like this. As long as there aren't so many OT threads that it's pushing fresh deals off the 1st page, who cares?

[quote name='gamer602']you can only post specific deals as per forum rules. This is not a deal, it is a request. Capiche?[/quote]

That's the Video Game Deals forum for USA, not this forum which is much slower.

[quote name='afterburn999']Anyone know where i can get a copy of this for a good price ? I've checked my ebgames and they wanted 49 bucks for a new copy, and ebgames.com doesnt even list it.[/quote]

I didn't know Twin Snakes is still available at EB Games new....

[quote name='gamer602']you can only post specific deals as per forum rules. This is not a deal, it is a request. Capiche?[/QUOTE]

You were certainly requesting a lot of information (not about deals!) in the Gamestop coming to Canada thread. That was OK because it was something you're interested in, but this isn't?

I see nothing wrong with threads like this. I'd rather be able to come here for this sort of request than have to go to Red Flag Deals.

[quote name='Blaze_00']I didn't know Twin Snakes is still available at EB Games new....[/quote]

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I can't even find that game used.

Just keep checking the used shops for a copy. The game has an $8 TIV at EB I notice some EB will get it traded in when people are looking to use the trade in promos. It sells for $22 used at EB.
I just finished the Game on Monday and had a lot of fun with it.

[quote name='gamer602']you can only post specific deals as per forum rules. This is not a deal, it is a request. Capiche?[/quote]

Since when did you become a mod?

Anyone know where i can get a copy of this for a good price ? I've checked my ebgames and they wanted 49 bucks for a new copy, and ebgames.com doesnt even list it.

U! This forum is only for hot deals. If there's a deal on that 5 year old game someone would post it. Do not create new thread, we do not need spam.

This is actually NOT a HOT deal forum.

Its a forum for VIDEO GAME DEALS.

He is looking for a DEAL on MGS Twin Snakes.

Redirect to rare game or question thread would've been fine. This is not spam.

Anyway. Your best bet is probably online. Barring that try to find it used. Its kinda hard to find.

If this was heavily populated and moderated, then it'll matter. This is a small forum and threads like these don't really clutter it.

I bought my copy for $21.99 used ($19.79 with Edge) a few months back at EB Games. Not surprised to see EB jacking up the price though.

i had just seen this at my local eb well now gamestop for 24.99 used.. players choice copy too.. didnt even knw it was a players choice title

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']If this was heavily populated and moderated, then it'll matter. This is a small forum and threads like these don't really clutter it.

I bought my copy for $21.99 used ($19.79 with Edge) a few months back at EB Games. Not surprised to see EB jacking up the price though.[/quote]

You got it at that price New ! Damn you ebgames and your price gauging.

Jeez Gamer602, what's up with you? He's just asking a question dude. Relax! I don't blame the guy for making a new thread. Lately, finding answers to questions asked in the Q&A thread are getting lost in the flood of other questions being asked.

I remember when I made my thread for the Roger's 2/$40 deal I found your response quite negative. I was only trying to help out this community of gamers, but with attitudes like yours it'll only make it hard for some ppl to trust or even post their own finds/thoughts.

Park your attitude at the door and let the anyone ask a question or make a new thread as he or she please. Be supportive and positive man, not negative. If you really had a problem with the thread, then talk to the admin and have them talk to the OP or private message the OP and let him know about "your rules".

And hey, if you've got a prob with voicing my opinion, I'll be more than happy to have CheapyD or any other admin talk with you. ;)

Yeah. The Canada deals forum is slow enough that I don't mind threads like this. As long as there aren't so many OT threads that it's pushing fresh deals off the 1st page, who cares?

That's the Video Game Deals forum for USA, not this forum which is much slower.

I didn't know Twin Snakes is still available at EB Games new....

[quote name='gamer602']you can only post specific deals as per forum rules. This is not a deal, it is a request. Capiche?[/QUOTE]

You were certainly requesting a lot of information (not about deals!) in the Gamestop coming to Canada thread. That was OK because it was something you're interested in, but this isn't?

I see nothing wrong with threads like this. I'd rather be able to come here for this sort of request than have to go to Red Flag Deals.

[quote name='Blaze_00']I didn't know Twin Snakes is still available at EB Games new....[/quote]

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I can't even find that game used.

Just keep checking the used shops for a copy. The game has an $8 TIV at EB I notice some EB will get it traded in when people are looking to use the trade in promos. It sells for $22 used at EB.
I just finished the Game on Monday and had a lot of fun with it.

Since when did you become a mod?

I got my copy from BBV for 9.99 used. It is in good condition but I have to throw in my own opinion here....

I can't get into the game. The GCN controller feels messed up if you have played the series on PS1 or 2. I have beaten all the games for Playstation but I couldn't even get past the very first room in the GCN version.

It's really weird but decent when you get the hang of it. I'm not a fan of the game though, the ridiculous matrix cutscenes turned me away from the game immediately. I did end up finishing it but prefer the original by far.

bread's done
Back