Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $19.99 at Best Buy/Amazon

if you are basically going to pay 8$ to rent this (which is dumb imo) why not exploit gamestops return policy ? beat the game and return it within 7 days of buying it. im amazed more people dont do it with this game lol. when im done with watch dogs or are taking a break from it ill do this methood. cant wait for phantom pain already :(
Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
i have a bunch of money saving ideas, sign up lol. seriously though gaming can be expensive which makes ideas like the one i mentioned effective. i sort out games based on whats worth buying and games i consider ”gs rentals”. ones like metal gear and other short games like enslaved are games that fall under that category for me

Last edited by a moderator:
100% playthrough of this game took me about as long as a 100% playthrough of most FPS's I've played. Its a short game for sure but I've paid more for full games just as short and I'll never agree with the glorified demo line everyone has latched onto. I bought it day 1 on X1 and X360 and didn't regret it at all.

All that being said if you're the type of player who is just going to run and gun through it it'll be over in the blink of an eye and the game probably won't be worth it at any price for you.

I paid $20 and was happy with what I got, but if you have waited this long you might as well wait a little while longer. It will be cheaper, and you will feel better about paying money for it when it is.

Assuming they just don't bundle it for free with Phantom Pain preorders.

I paid $20 and was happy with what I got, but if you have waited this long you might as well wait a little while longer. It will be cheaper, and you will feel better about paying money for it when it is.

Assuming they just don't bundle it for free with Phantom Pain preorders.
That's what I am doing. It is guaranteed it will be bundled with Phantom Pain for free.

100% playthrough of this game took me about as long as a 100% playthrough of most FPS's I've played. Its a short game for sure but I've paid more for full games just as short and I'll never agree with the glorified demo line everyone has latched onto. I bought it day 1 on X1 and X360 and didn't regret it at all.

All that being said if you're the type of player who is just going to run and gun through it it'll be over in the blink of an eye and the game probably won't be worth it at any price for you.
This is the most accurate, reasonable post about this game I've read on this forum. Kudos to you.

Got the game for about $7 after GCU, this sale and my $10 "gas" card from Mario Kart 8! Thanks for posting this!!!

[quote name="Big D." post="11824935" timestamp="1402273202"]Got the game for about $7 after GCU, this sale and my $10 "gas" card from Mario Kart 8! Thanks for posting this!!![/quote]

$7???

[quote name="eXiON" post="11824960" timestamp="1402273640"]Game was on sale for $19.99 + GCU 20% Discount. + $10 GC for pre-ordering Mario Kart 8.[/quote]

Oh ok

Not a bad deal for anyone who must have it at the moment. As for me, I'll pass until PP comes out. It may be bundled at launch or in a later repackaged edition. $5.00 seems like a fair price, considering the final product will be $60. Otherwise, I will just focus on the actual full release if it never hits that.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back