Metal Gear Wireless Headset on pre-order at Gamestop

Wow, you'd really look like a dork walking around using this with a cell phone. Cool for playing online in the privacy of your home though.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Why would they let Pelican have this license?!? What could've been good, expensive fan service will likely be overpriced garbage :([/quote]

I agree, they should have left this to a 1st rate Blutooth headset manufacturer, not a third rate video game acessory manufacturer.

Plantronics anyone?

59.99 for a bluetooth headset? isn't that one of the positive reasons to own a ps3...not to get hosed on the accessory pricing. i know you don't have to buy this, but this is still a ridiculous price.
...same with the limited edition pricing.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']59.99 for a bluetooth headset? isn't that one of the positive reasons to own a ps3...not to get hosed on the accessory pricing. i know you don't have to buy this, but this is still a ridiculous price.
...same with the limited edition pricing.[/QUOTE]

PS3 works with any bluethooth headset, you can get cheap $15 or expensive $60 headset.

The price is too high, though the design looks nice. Probably only worth it if your a MGS fan.

IMO they should have threw this in with the L.E version of the game/bundle. I'll probably end up waiting for a huge price drop or the new Sony Ps3 headset which is suppose to come out with Socom:Confrontation. At least that'll be $60 and actually come with the game.

[quote name='Bad']Wow, you'd really look like a dork walking around using this with a cell phone. Cool for playing online in the privacy of your home though.[/QUOTE]

No one will see me because I'll be hiding under a cardboard box.

wow I'd rather pay that much for a ballin BT headset I saw on Amazon lightning deals yesterday.. nice behind the head two ear set.. same price.. should've gone with it.

[quote name='BIG5']No one will see me because I'll be hiding under a cardboard box.[/quote]

hehehe that was great.

Same here though, I was excited about this, and I am nerd enough to wear this for my cell phone, but not at that price from that company. Bleh

way overpriced and its not even first party by Sony or a reputable bluetooth headset maker. i;m a huge MGS fan but i can see sales for this thing. i didn't get the halo 3 headset until it was on sale. ill do the same for this unless it has awesome reviews

Whenever I take a call on that thing I'll drop to one knee and greet the person with "Otacon?" Yes, I'm that sad.

Definetly overpriced and i do agree that it should of been included in the limited edition bundle and come from a more reliable manufacturer. My question is, why do these companies jump at the first one that is willing to make it?

[quote name='roguejedi5']Definetly overpriced and i do agree that it should of been included in the limited edition bundle and come from a more reliable manufacturer. My question is, why do these companies jump at the first one that is willing to make it?[/QUOTE]

not first one... cheapest one.

bread's done
Back