Metal...Gear!

Escobar4Life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey! I'm looking for the following: MGS: VR Missions (PS1), Metal Gear 1 (NES), Snake's Revenge (I know it's not canon but whatever), MGS1 (PC), MGS2 Substance (PS2) and possibly MGS: Integral. I am not sure about Integral though. I know it's in English but I don't know if it will play on my PS3 or if it's worth it if I'm going to pick up VR Missions. All my MGS games are from NA.

I don't know where to buy them. I'm not a big fan of ebay so maybe theres other places?

I have loose copies of Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge... would you like to trade for them? They're in good condition.

Metal Gear Integral was only released in the US as a PC port, and is basically MGS + VR missions.

Keep in mind you can get the MSX ports of Metal Gear 1 & 2 if you buy Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance for the PS2.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']I have loose copies of Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge... would you like to trade for them? They're in good condition.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I only have money.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Metal Gear Integral was only released in the US as a PC port, and is basically MGS + VR missions.

Keep in mind you can get the MSX ports of Metal Gear 1 & 2 if you buy Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance for the PS2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have Subsistence. But I would like to have Metal Gear 1 NES for my collection.

bread's done
Back