Metal Of Honor CAG Beta Clan

LordKefka06

CAGiversary!
Welcome to the Medal Of Honor clan thread.
medal_of_honor-_vga_2009_trailer_hd.jpg

Greetings everyone, this is the official CAG Medal Of Honor CAG game night thread. Please keep discussion related to the CAG game nights in this thread.
Discussion about the single player, questions about various things related to the game, and so on will be kept in another thread. :whee:

Schedule
Days: ?
Time: 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST
Mic: If you don't have one, get one
-----

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = PSN ID
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Mic: Yes/No
Additional Info:

medal-of-honor-2010.jpg

Clan Members:
CAG-ID = PSN-ID
* LordKefka06 =NoKiLL4You

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, spell MEDAL correctly for once, lol.

Adding pertinent info:
PSN ID : Kaiser_von_metz
EXPERIENCE : FPS noob
MIC : you betcha
ADDED INFO : I choo choo choose you

Awaiting beta code from amazon.com so once that puppy comes in I am set.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LordKefka06']Greetings everyone, this is the official CAG Modern Warfare 2 CAG game night thread.
[/QUOTE]

Lolol, fail.

I wish I had money to preorder the game right now. :(

[quote name='LordKefka06']

Greetings everyone, this is the official CAG Medal Of Honor 2 CAG game night thread. Please keep discussion related to the CAG game nights in this thread.
Discussion about the single player, questions about various things related to the game, and so on will be kept in another thread. :whee:

[/QUOTE]

Medal of Honor 2? Shouldn't we have just the Medal of Honor one first before we have the second one?​

PSN: nowlivE (according to TMB - who makes me read too much)
Experience: are we noob tubing? Stealing EADS?
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: My cat's breath smells like cat food OR I like the cut of your gib - take your pick.

wotcher
mic - only works in the day
info - i hope its more bc2 than mw2! & hopefully my ps3 will be resurrected soon.

Kagekiri = HitokiriC2k
Experience: Advanced ninja
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: I am the thing that steals NoobKills Kills

I had to laugh when I saw Metal of Honor in the title... but then I realized it was an isolated typo... which made it not as funny :( I'll do this information IF, and ONLY IF, you can guarantee that I get to kill internet dragons in this game and enslave their babies as vehicles.

CAG ID = PSN ID
Mic: Yes, No I dont use it
Additional Info: A jew.

[quote name='dyeknom']I had to laugh when I saw Metal of Honor in the title... but then I realized it was an isolated typo... which made it not as funny :( I'll do this information IF, and ONLY IF, you can guarantee that I get to kill internet dragons in this game and enslave their babies as vehicles.

CAG ID = PSN ID
Mic: Yes, No I dont use it
Additional Info: A jew.[/QUOTE]
A Jewish NoobTuber! This team is now complete.

Question. I'm asking here because I didn't find another thread about this beta. I just preordered the xbox 360 version at GS and got the slip that has the beta key and when I go to sign up on the EA website it says, even before entering the key, to choose which platform you want to play the beta. The only options are PC and PS3. Do you guys know why the 360 beta option isn't there? Anyone else have that issue of a missing choice?

[quote name='Thorgouge']Do you guys know why the 360 beta option isn't there? Anyone else have that issue of a missing choice?[/QUOTE]
X360 version got delayed.

Just found an article about that. I figure there should still be the choice to choose that seeing as you can pick the other when they haven't started for everybody yet and that xbox delay is only for a few days.

pogipinoy27 = fredsterific
Experience: aspiring trapeze artist
Mic: Yes?
Additional Info: If this game sucks, I'm going to be very angry.

If you pre-order on Amazon, are you allowed to drop your pre-order after getting a beta-key. I want to try this out but I'm not sure if I'm going to pick it up. My plan is to only get one army FPS this fall between Socom 4/MoH/CoD

[quote name='Josh5890']If you pre-order on Amazon, are you allowed to drop your pre-order after getting a beta-key. I want to try this out but I'm not sure if I'm going to pick it up. My plan is to only get one army FPS this fall between Socom 4/MoH/CoD[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you are, same with Gamestop. Problem is, I don't know of any online retailers that have codes going out right now. I've had a pre-order with Gamestop online since they announced the beta but haven't gotten anything. Same goes for Amazon.

Supposedly the EA store codes are pretty much instant but I'm wary of placing an order there. Had bad experiences in the past :lol:

Gamestop probably won't let you cancel. I have a SC2 preorder with them but they won't let me cancel that since they sent the beta code. I tried it for five minutes, didn't like but now I'll just have to return it in-store. I have the game preorder with Amazon since last year, hopefully they send the codes soon.

[quote name='Thongsy']Gamestop probably won't let you cancel. I have a SC2 preorder with them but they won't let me cancel that since they sent the beta code. I tried it for five minutes, didn't like but now I'll just have to return it in-store. I have the game preorder with Amazon since last year, hopefully they send the codes soon.[/QUOTE]
Yikes, thanks for that heads up. Just canceled my GameStop order.

CAG ID = oscarmayer70
Experience: Extreme NoobTubing Drunkard
Mic: Of Course
Additional Info: WOW Sucks and I'll have to be drunk to play this POS

Available: Much less than in the past

Jmclark = JohnsAwesome
Experience: Intermediate? I guess so, barely played this game.
Mic: Yes.
Additional Info: Don't be surprised if it freezes on me, with this game's freezing problems combined with my pre-existing freezing problems.

IDK if you guys are still doing this, but add me in.

CAG ID:fatmanforlife99
PSN ID:anorexicwes
Experience: advanced death dealer
Mic: yes
Additional Info: I eat humans?

So does the beta have VOIP? I have not heard anyone talking and I've checked my audio options setting and it is turned to hear everyone. I guess it must be wonky.

Also:

CAG ID:Frank Deluded
PSN ID: FrankDeluded
Experience: Decent at most of the modern console FPS.
Mic: yes
Additional Info: I eat zucchini?

[quote name='The 7th Number']Im downloading the beta now. Is there a date when this will end?[/QUOTE]

It has been extended to an unknown date. Get ready for that big ass update as well.

I dont really like this beta. I know its just a beta but graphics are meh. I dont really like the controls. plus the PS3 controller is torture for FPS. I dont know how many times i stabbed my thumb with my other thumbs nail, when i press the left analog right and right analog left at the same time. LOL.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I dont really like this beta. I know its just a beta but graphics are meh. I dont really like the controls. plus the PS3 controller is torture for FPS. I dont know how many times i stabbed my thumb with my other thumbs nail, when i press the left analog right and right analog left at the same time. LOL.[/QUOTE]

cut your nails weekly. stop being an xbox douche

[quote name='LordKefka06']

Greetings everyone, this is the official CAG Medal Of Honor CAG game night thread. Please keep discussion related to the CAG game nights in this thread.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Manlove, er...HighNightElf, er Nubbles, whatever Mad is calling you this week....time to get on your high horse (again) about this if you are going to. Two weeks to launch....best deal is Kmart giving a $25 gaming reward cert....perfect if you plan on getting Fallout Vegas a week later (or something else in the next month).

Good thing you already despise me. :roll:

[quote name='jmbreci']Hey Manlove, er...HighNightElf, er Nubbles, whatever Mad is calling you this week....time to get on your high horse (again) about this if you are going to. Two weeks to launch....best deal is Kmart giving a $25 gaming reward cert....perfect if you plan on getting Fallout Vegas a week later (or something else in the next month).

Good thing you already despise me. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pluging the deal. I'm getting cheap after a few coupons and the $25 will go towards GT5. If it wasn't for Kmart I wouldn't be picking this up.

bread's done
Back