Metal Slug 4/5 still available FS/FT

bil4ltool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have two sealed copies of this game left. I will sell or trade, so please PM offers.
I'm really looking for Meteos, but if no one is willing to trade that I'm looking for about $22 shipped Priority mail. Thanks.

whats the location of this walmart

[quote name='bil4ltool']Hey guys I was at a Wal Mart about a week ago and saw Metal Slug 4&5 for PS2 for $20. I went back two days ago and it had dropped to $15 I don't know how good of a deal this is, but if any CAG's want me to pick up a copy for them I may try just throw me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they didn't. They had a few other PS2 games red tag clearanced down. If I go back I'll take better mental note. MS was far and away the best deal though.

Isn't this the insanely hard version that a # of people complain about?

Or perhaps those w/ the loudest voices were also the biggest :newbie:

Well i might want a PS2 version...but should i hold off til i find the XBOX version for cheap? I notice the PS2 MS 4 and 5 are on the Blue disc....so load times and playback might suck(when my ps2 gets older it might not read blue disc well like my older ps2s)

Hmmm...i dunno. thanks for the offer though OP ill get back to you on that because i am interested

[quote name='Ecofreak']Isn't this the insanely hard version that a # of people complain about?

Or perhaps those w/ the loudest voices were also the biggest :newbie:[/QUOTE]

nah, that was Metal Slug 3 on Xbox. That was one of the few (if only) MS console game that did not feature unlimited continues and it was apparntly too hard for many people.

[quote name='Weedy649']Well i might want a PS2 version...but should i hold off til i find the XBOX version for cheap? I notice the PS2 MS 4 and 5 are on the Blue disc....so load times and playback might suck(when my ps2 gets older it might not read blue disc well like my older ps2s)

Hmmm...i dunno. thanks for the offer though OP ill get back to you on that because i am interested[/QUOTE]

..............my ps2 stopped reading blue disks. Traded it in for full credit at EB and got a new one! How can a newer game be put on compact disks anyhow??? I thought all the newer games are on DVD-roms now.....?

Metal Slug isn't the most graphically intensive game so it doesen't take up as much space on a disc as other games, so there's no reason to use a DVDRom it's just not cost effective.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']you can fix the blue bottom problem at your own house. I printed it off the internet and did it my self. no problems. Easy fix.[/QUOTE]

Why did you bother telling us and not giving us a link?

That's like posting a deal and not telling us where it's at.

Good deal. I need it cheap on XB. Metal Slug 3 makes me throw my controller on XBox. I'm on Mission 4 and I get to the boss and die. I love the game, though.

[quote name='stocker08']..............my ps2 stopped reading blue disks. Traded it in for full credit at EB and got a new one! How can a newer game be put on compact disks anyhow??? I thought all the newer games are on DVD-roms now.....?[/QUOTE]
a newer game can be put on compact disc if there is no need for it to be on a dvd, who needs 4 gigs of empty space per disc?

[quote name='Weedy649']Well i might want a PS2 version...but should i hold off til i find the XBOX version for cheap? I notice the PS2 MS 4 and 5 are on the Blue disc....so load times and playback might suck(when my ps2 gets older it might not read blue disc well like my older ps2s)

Hmmm...i dunno. thanks for the offer though OP ill get back to you on that because i am interested[/QUOTE]
I own Metal Slug 4 & 5 for the PS2 and they come in 2 DVD Roms not in those blue discs.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Hey guys I was at a Wal Mart about a week ago and saw Metal Slug 4&5 for PS2 for $20. I went back two days ago and it had dropped to $15 I don't know how good of a deal this is, but if any CAG's want me to pick up a copy for them I may try just throw me a PM.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy a copy if you get an extra.

[quote name='jasonlives13']I own Metal Slug 4 & 5 for the PS2 and they come in 2 DVD Roms not in those blue discs.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, on a site i checked the back cover art showed 2 blue disc. PM sent OP, id like a copy since its dvd disc :)

DMC 2 shows two blue disks on the back but they are DVD. Also, didn't Sony stop making and 3rd party as well CD-rom games like 2 years ago (to solve the playback issue). The last 20 PS2 games I have purchased have been on DVD ( over the last 2.5 years for me).

[quote name='badtzm']argghh!!!!! none of the walmarts in dallas have it..well i only went to 4 but still...figures =([/QUOTE]

damn man you could have gotten the game for the cost in price to drive to 4 walmarts :p

even though its walmart and they dont help...try to call first

off-topic: if you guys don't know about the fact you can send your ps2 in and get it fixed FOR FREE then I don't even want to send you a link.

[quote name='cyrix`']off-topic: if you guys don't know about the fact you can send your ps2 in and get it fixed FOR FREE then I don't even want to send you a link.[/QUOTE]

not anymore...they dont do it for free anymore...they did it for a certain period of time but stopped...i tried it..they tried charging me 75 bucks or something...

I recieved some PM's for copies. I will go to Wal Mart tonight and pick up most of the copies they have and then trade or sell them. My old name is Bil4l and I had like three trades, but I lost my password and was forced to make this new name. By the way the game is tagged at mine, but it's a YMMV as the Wal Mart closest to my house does not have it. I may charge a dollar or two on top of shipping and cost to pay for gas, as this Wal Mart is about 15 miles from my house. Thanks guys. I'll report back after I get home later tonight and hopefully will ship out tommorow. Keep the PM's rolling in, they will be sent out on a first come first serve basis.

[quote name='bil4ltool']I recieved some PM's for copies. I will go to Wal Mart tonight and pick up most of the copies they have and then trade or sell them. My old name is Bil4l and I had like three trades, but I lost my password and was forced to make this new name. By the way the game is tagged at mine, but it's a YMMV as the Wal Mart closest to my house does not have it. I may charge a dollar or two on top of shipping and cost to pay for gas, as this Wal Mart is about 15 miles from my house. Thanks guys. I'll report back after I get home later tonight and hopefully will ship out tommorow. Keep the PM's rolling in, they will be sent out on a first come first serve basis.[/QUOTE]

Cool man, I know that I and a lotta other people appreciate that.

I just got back from Wal Mart. I grabbed the last three copies they had. I will go through the PM's I recieved and go from there.

bread's done
Back