MetalGear Solid 4 question (Mild Spoilers)

kurokubushi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok so I'm trying to obtain the stealth item the "Real" way by completing the game with no alerts, I'm almost there, I just got a question. Dose this extend to when you get catapulted off the ship onto Outer Haven? If it dose I'm screwed, because no matter what I can't make it to that door with out alerting all thoes fucking Frogs.

Yes, you have to get by the frogs. There are many ways to do that section. That is THE last section you need to stealth for that award, btw. My advice is go up the left side of the ship.

I don't have my emblem, but i did make it through that section without getting any alerts.. If you go down the left side, you only have to tranq about 5 guys if i remember correctly. After that, it's just about hiding behind a poll until the gunship takes out the gekos.

I entered in the Konami code, put on some Vanilla Ice, and screamed "Kick it one time, booyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", the game unlocked the suit right then and there, BOOM.

[quote name='kurokubushi']Ok so I'm trying to obtain the stealth item the "Real" way by completing the game with no alerts, I'm almost there, I just got a question. Dose this extend to when you get catapulted off the ship onto Outer Haven? If it dose I'm screwed, because no matter what I can't make it to that door with out alerting all thoes fucking Frogs.[/quote]

Yeah I definitely didn't make it through the game with zero alerts so kudos to you but I did manage to make it through this level. I saw a couple people metion they went to the left. I stayed to the right of the boat slipped past the guards climbed up the ladder. Then you need to jump/roll over the balcony you are on after climbing the ladder onto the ventilation pipes from there you can jump/roll to another balcony and so on. eventually you do have to get back on the ground tranquilize two or three guards then slow crawl towards the door. Once you see the backs off the frogz to the door run up & open the door. Its tough. Check out the IGN guide they have a decent walkthrough on this level.

[quote name='jphillips10']Yeah I definitely didn't make it through the game with zero alerts so kudos to you but I did manage to make it through this level. I saw a couple people metion they went to the left. I stayed to the right of the boat slipped past the guards climbed up the ladder. Then you need to jump/roll over the balcony you are on after climbing the ladder onto the ventilation pipes from there you can jump/roll to another balcony and so on. eventually you do have to get back on the ground tranquilize two or three guards then slow crawl towards the door. Once you see the backs off the frogz to the door run up & open the door. Its tough. Check out the IGN guide they have a decent walkthrough on this level.[/quote]

ehh I managed it. I just stayed to the left, and tranqed whoever I came in contack with. THen I hid behind the pillar untill the one gekko got tacken out, then made a dash for the door after the 2ed one made it's rounds.

bread's done
Back