Metriod Prime Pinball DS for $17.47 at Sears.

[quote name='epobirs']Hmmm, if it has the Rumble Pak an investigation is in order.[/QUOTE]

i think the one that has a bonus Rumble Pak would be Metroid Prime Hunters at $ 34.99.
i just saw that on the GameStop site. newly released i guess.

i've been meaning to get Metroid Prime Hunters if it goes on sale. and also a $ 9.99 rumble pack.

but since the Metroid Prime Hunters w/ bonus Rumble Pak is out, i think it would pay off. with or without the Sale.

I saw Metroid Prime Pinball at Best Buy for $19.99 last week. I can't find it on their website, so yeah....

[quote name='topnotch97']i think the one that has a bonus Rumble Pak would be Metroid Prime Hunters at $ 34.99.
i just saw that on the GameStop site. newly released i guess.

i've been meaning to get Metroid Prime Hunters if it goes on sale. and also a $ 9.99 rumble pack.

but since the Metroid Prime Hunters w/ bonus Rumble Pak is out, i think it would pay off. with or without the Sale.[/QUOTE]

Metroid Prime PINBALL does come with the free rumble pack. It was $8.96 at CC or $14.99 at Best Buy after GGC --- if you can find it at either of those 2 places. If not $17.47 is a pretty good price.

I also went to Sears this morning and scanned this game, Donkey Konga 2, and one other game I forgot, which were all 17.99. There was a bin which has been there for months with a sign that says all the games in it are 9.99-19.99.

[quote name='scsg75']I saw Metroid Prime Pinball at Best Buy for $19.99 last week. I can't find it on their website, so yeah....[/QUOTE]

Yea my BB has had it for 19.99 for quite some time. Use a GGC and its 14.99 ;)

Yea, Metriod Prime Pinball comes with a Rumble Pak. Metriod Prime Hunters doesn't unless you buy it from Target. I tried very hard to get it for $8.96 at CC but they didn't have any. Also, a Rumble Pak is $9.99, so it's like you are paying $8 for the game if you really wanted the Rumble Pak anyway. I just started playing it, it seems pretty fun.

[quote name='hero101']Is the game worth the value of its price?[/QUOTE]

it's a very fun game with a lot of replay value, if you get into it. apparently some people thought they were getting a full fledged Metroid game ^^^^

It's just mindless pinball fun, I don't know why everyone hates it so much. Leave it by your toilet and play it when you take a dump, it makes the experience much better.

My sears had Pac-Pix for DS for $4.97. Whether it is worth it or not is really up to you, but for 5 bucks I couldnt resist.

[quote name='Trace17']My sears had Pac-Pix for DS for $4.97. Whether it is worth it or not is really up to you, but for 5 bucks I couldnt resist.[/quote]

Hell yeah that's worth it!

[quote name='Davestation']I spent $8.96 on it at the CC deal and I still feel ripped off.[/quote]

Word. This game blows.

I saw it for 24.97 at Sears today in Poughkeepsie, and they're were 4 copies. Interestingly how many are only really interested in the low price + Rumble pack. Are these the reasons this game sparks so much interest?

I can vouch for the game's quality too. It's a very worthy buy at 17.47. I'm not a fan of pinball games, but this one is exceptionally well-made.

My sears had like 5 copies of Advance Wars DS for $17.47
3 Pac n Roll for $9.88 stickered
$14.97 Trace Memory
$9.97 WarioWare Twisted

all in a case

bread's done
Back