Metro 2033 - $4.99 (Steam Activatable)

imcrazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Gamersgate has Metro 2033 for $4.99. This sale price is for today only (expires April 23rd @ 12am PST).

This can be activated on Steam using the product key that Gamersgate provides once payment is complete.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-M2033/metro-2033

For the skeptics out there, yes I can confirm the Steam activation works. I just bought this off of gamersgate and was able to immediately use my code on steam.

Well, I was tempted to buy it when it was put on the Steam weekend sale, but thanks to you, I was able to get it for even cheaper, and like you said the code worked with Steam.

THANKS!

Thanks a bunch! I've been looking at this game for a few months, I just couldn't justify paying that much for it seeing as my backlog is far to long (especially on steam)

Just in case you're on the fence, here's another confirmation that the code does in fact work on Steam. Good buy, thanks OP!

all steamworks games end up like this, so be on the lookout for nonsteam sales (jc2, fallout nv, cod mw2/bo, civ5, etc)

i got the ball off d2d for $5 during the treasure hunt period in case it didnt go on sale on steam, activated the key on steam

[quote name='darjeeling']Sales' over. The price is back to $19.95. Was the sale only for the one day?[/QUOTE]

Yes it was a 24 hour sale in believe.

OP: it was a find so nice, that it deserved to be thanked twice.

THANKS AGAIN!

bread's done
Back