Metro 2033 BOOK in ENGLISH!!

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Metro 2033 the book in English? I have looked a little bit, and the cheapest I can seem to find is a paperback copy for like $23 plus shipping from an amazon third party seller. Now, I'm a guy who enjoys his literature, especially stuff that been made into a great game, but $23 is a bit much, especially since it's a paperback. Can anyone help me find this for a reasonable price? Anybody have a copy they're finished with? Please help me out!!!! Thanks!!

Sadly enough, unless you can read Russian or Swedish , those are the cheapest which would be $15. All English versions would be around that price range until the book finally gets released in the US. I believe It's a UK publisher doing it so who knows when it will hit the states.

That sucks so much!!!!!!!! I totally would have pre-ordered if some retailer had offered a copy of the book with it. Should I just bite, and doll out the cash, or would it be okay to wait? I really want to read it before I play the game, but I don't how long I can last!!!

hey,
i ordered the book from here
bookdepository.com
$16 and free shipping.
sorry. it wont let me link directly because I'm new.
just do a search for 'Metro 2033'
and it will show up.

i ordered my copy a few days ago.

Will they ship to the U.S. for cheap???? I'm thinking I'll go with the book depository if there's no better place, but I'm betting the shipping will suck ass!

Its around 26 USD for the book and shipping from Amazon UK. In fact i just ordered the book from Book Depository yesterday because it was cheaper and had free shipping but i think they are also located in the UK though I'm not completely sure.

[quote name='Mike13579']Its around 26 USD for the book and shipping from Amazon UK. In fact i just ordered the book from Book Depository yesterday because it was cheaper and had free shipping but i think they are also located in the UK though I'm not completely sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I may just have to get a hardcover if this is that rare!!!!!!!

I sprung for the hardcover!!!! $27 shipped from the UK isn't that bad, and I'll probably read it a couple of times. It's also like uber rare, so I could probably sell it for the same amount I paid!!! Thanks for the help guys!!!!

bread's done
Back