Metro 2033 Gas Masks being given away on their twitter

They said they had limited copies. How so? When they did the Chocobo thing they gave out thousands upon thousands.

[quote name='Andami']They said they had limited copies. How so? When they did the Chocobo thing they gave out thousands upon thousands.[/QUOTE]
And still never got my Chocobo.. :cry:

In any case..
The Final Fantasy promo..was an actual promo, done by between Microsoft and Square-Enix...

In cases like this one, they usually give an specific number of codes to the developers/publishers; depending on the situation. In the case of Metro 2033, they started giving out gas mask codes, because apparently fans were asking; then they received a few to give out (similar codes were given to preorders from Amazon.com)....

For the Dark One mask (also from Metro 2033); they apparently only had 20k codes..for the first 20k people that registered their game.

Is always on specific quantites, like the upcoming Avatar Prop from the Block Party promo..apparently it will be a regular code, that the first 30k people or so, can input to get the prop.

Also...I got code #8 from the Twitter thingie.. :bouncy: ..love the game, so glad I managed to get it. :)

[quote name='basis']is the Dark One mask any different?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255795

i dun own the game yet.[/QUOTE]

Gas Mask

nzh8y9.png

Dark One

2hpitt3.png

bread's done
Back