Metro 2033 (PC) under $10 at Amazon

also if you can wait for the inevitable steam summer sale it will probably be $5... and it should be steam activatable (mine was from another website at $5).

It's a fun enough game. Awesome atmosphere and graphics. A lot of minor problems that just build up over time though. The stealth system is also broken. I can be crouching in complete darkness wearing a stealth suit and a nazi somehow spots me and starts shooting which then draws the attention of every nazi in the area.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']

Now the question, I ask you guys, will either of them be Steam-activatable?[/QUOTE]

It's a Steam Works game. Steam is required.

Remember when the digital copy of Metro 2033 was available for free due to a glitch that everyone on CAG and SlickDeals exploited? Yeah.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ah crap, when will the 360 version drop to 20 already ? It seems like an interesting game[/QUOTE]
It's $20 at KMart. Its posted on the KmartGamer threads OP.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']It's $20 at KMart. Its posted on the KmartGamer threads OP.[/QUOTE]

Oh I already know that but the thing is, my local kmart ran out of copies ( and they never stock on older games ) no other retailer has it for 20 so I have to wait more.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Oh I already know that but the thing is, my local kmart ran out of copies ( and they never stock on older games ) no other retailer has it for 20 so I have to wait more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can't find it, I'd love to pick it up for 360 as well. :(

[quote name='BGriffith']also if you can wait for the inevitable steam summer sale it will probably be $5... and it should be steam activatable (mine was from another website at $5).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I managed to get in on that $5 sale awhile back also. Was going in expecting an ok game, but was surprised how much I've been enjoying it.

bread's done
Back