metroid online

[quote name='Spoon_si']Hope they tighten up the controls alittle more...[/QUOTE]Does wi/fi mean the Nintendo hotspots you can go to and play at? Or can you get your DS to connect to a wireless router and play online? Btw, any idea where these hotspots will be?

[quote name='banpeikun']Does wi/fi mean the Nintendo hotspots you can go to and play at? Or can you get your DS to connect to a wireless router and play online? Btw, any idea where these hotspots will be?[/QUOTE]

you can do either of those things, just as long as you have access to a wireless internet source, you're good to go.

as for the hotspots, i think they're gonna be at malls and other popular places? i'm not really quite sure on the specifics.

[quote name='banpeikun']Does wi/fi mean the Nintendo hotspots you can go to and play at? Or can you get your DS to connect to a wireless router and play online? Btw, any idea where these hotspots will be?[/QUOTE]

Hotspots are already all over the place. Nintendo has said they will set up their own, but if you have any kind of wireless device, you can usually find a hotspot in any high-traffic area.

Also, it's fun to drive around the neighborhood and see who's router you can pick up.

Oh okay, I had it all wrong. I imagined you could only play multiplayer at specific Nintendo hotspots at like shopping areas or something.

But if I understand what you're saying, you can play wirelessly (with anyone in the world?) through either your own wireless internet connection or other hotspots inluding the ones Nintendo will set up?

[quote name='banpeikun']Oh okay, I had it all wrong. I imagined you could only play multiplayer at specific Nintendo hotspots at like shopping areas or something.

But if I understand what you're saying, you can play wirelessly (with anyone in the world?) through either your own wireless internet connection or other hotspots inluding the ones Nintendo will set up?[/QUOTE]

yes, just as long as you can get onto a wireless internet connection, you're set.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']yes, just as long as you can get onto a wireless internet connection, you're set.[/QUOTE]Wow, that's seriously cool. Wonder if they'll go back and make older DS games like Bomberman wifi compatible.

bread's done
Back