Metroid Other M at EB $9.99 new/$4.99 used

Thanks for the info TC. But to those who want this game and are about to use this info, I warn you: this game is terrible and this is coming from someone who has beaten all the other metroid games and loved them. (even the metroid 2 for the gameboy which was freaking hard to find!)

I've seen this game on sale many times, often close to this price point, yet stock is still pretty high. That should tell you something about a Nintendo game...

It's been at this price for the last 3 weeks. Considering other places are selling it for more money it's not a bad deal.

[quote name='Naylord']Thanks for the info TC. But to those who want this game and are about to use this info, I warn you: this game is terrible and this is coming from someone who has beaten all the other metroid games and loved them. (even the metroid 2 for the gameboy which was freaking hard to find!)[/QUOTE]

This man speaks true. I've played them all, and count Prime as one of my favorite games of all time. I also like Team Ninja's other stuff, but I wouldn't even play through Other M if they paid ME $10.

I've played about 4 hours and I don't think the game is as awful as everyone is saying. It's biggest problem is living up to the Metroid legacy. If it was just an action game with a different title, it would be a solid purchase. It is too bad it doesn't play well when compared to the Prime trilogy though.

bread's done
Back