Metroid Other M *new* $19.99 at GameStop.com

I'm really glad I sold my copy of this and Kirby's Epic Yarn just a few weeks ago. My used Kirby went for over the $30 it's going for new. Other M went for $16.16, which isn't too far off from this $20 new.

I know there are a lot of mixed feeling on Other M, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. Great game for this price.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']I'm going to have to take a break from CAG. Seriously. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. Hence, my spending freeze. It's great to get games at low prices, but when the backlog gets too big, it's hard to justify getting more. If I see a really good deal right now, the only way I'm getting it is if I sell something that I've finished. And I'm really trying to avoid even doing that.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It goes down to $12 (used) on Amazon warehouse fairly often.[/QUOTE]

That's because it's a pretty disappointing Metroid game that completely changes Samus' character. :whistle2:( I had high hopes for it, too.

[quote name='Blade']That's because it's a pretty disappointing Metroid game that completely changes Samus' character. :whistle2:( I had high hopes for it, too.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more... I do my best to ignore this game.

I'm a huge Metroid fan, and I thought the game was awesome. Some lame artistic design here and there, but it has the same feeling of progression and power that only a Metroid game can offer.

The game is fairly short, so $20 is good. You'll probably want to track down all of the hidden items, though. That's half the fun!

[quote name='Vinny']I couldn't agree more... I do my best to ignore this game.[/QUOTE]
There aren't enough +s in the world for this.

Is there an overall opinion of this, whether it's good/bad? I've never played any of the metroid prime series - the 3d aspect of it never sat well with me. I thought Metroid Prime Hunters on the ds was terrible, but I really enjoyed Fusion and Zero Mission on GBA. I'm debating buying this game, now that it's pretty cheap, and I haven't used the wii in so long.

I can't believe that people dislike this game...because it's awesome. Throw away the story and the cut-scenes and it's a lot of fun.

[quote name='AsobiSeksu']Is there an overall opinion of this, whether it's good/bad? I've never played any of the metroid prime series - the 3d aspect of it never sat well with me. I thought Metroid Prime Hunters on the ds was terrible, but I really enjoyed Fusion and Zero Mission on GBA. I'm debating buying this game, now that it's pretty cheap, and I haven't used the wii in so long.[/QUOTE]

its essentially a 3d version of the old school 2d metroids. If you enjoyed those games, its worth picking up. The only similarities to the prime series comes in the few first person view moments

[quote name='Blade']That's because it's a pretty disappointing Metroid game that completely changes Samus' character. :whistle2:( I had high hopes for it, too.[/QUOTE]

What character?

bread's done
Back