Metroid Pinball w/rumble pak for $15.99 @newegg.com

oni-link

CAGiversary!
I recently saw Metroid Prime Pinball for $15.99 @newegg.com; shipped it comes to around $18.98 a great deal considering the rumble pak would sell for around $10 to $15 when it comes out!

Unfortunately, yeah. It's the only drawback to the DS Lite - but considering the brighter screen and smaller size, I dont' mind.

[quote name='thorbahn3']You can get it for $14.99 at Best Buy with a GGC.[/QUOTE]
the trick part is finding it in stock at a best buy.

i'm ordering one as i type, but damned if newegg doesn't add as many obstacles as possible. i mean, i had to go out to my car to retrieve the 1-800 number from the card, and now i have to do this visa verified crap, which i've forgotten the password to.

I Just order a copy. GREAT deal..ebgames as it for $34.99 + shipping. & i have heard it's a real cool game. SWEET!

Thanks

BB never/rarely has any of it's clearance items in stock. It's a great game I got mines when it was selling for $17.99 and the game is awesome!!!! Well worth double the price of what newegg is asking for! Hey anybody know if TRU is selling the GCN spartan in store for $20 also (sorry off topic).

Goddamnit! I was looking to order this yesterday but I hadn't put the money in my debit card yet but now it's backordered. :|

I heard thru the grapevine that this will be a hot item as Nintendo, will soon d/c (if it hadn't already) production of this combo. Maybe they'll sell MPP for $20 and the rumble pak seperately for $10-15! Otherwise they may just d/c the game permanently!!! Collectors issue anyone?!! :p

[quote name='oni-link']I heard thru the grapevine that this will be a hot item as Nintendo, will soon d/c (if it hadn't already) production of this combo. Maybe they'll sell MPP for $20 and the rumble pak seperately for $10-15! Otherwise they may just d/c the game permanently!!! Collectors issue anyone?!! :p[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but I think that MPP was just to keep us happy until hunters came out and make more money off of the franchise. Nintendo didn't even develop pinball but outsourced it. Nobody cares much about Metroid Pinball anymore when they can play a Metroid FPS so that is why pinball can be had so cheaply. I bought hunters before just buying pinball yesterday but only because it was a great price. I'm not criticizing Nintendo, just stating the facts as I see them.

[quote name='mer71']Thanks, order it this AM and it shipped today. Will be here Friday!!![/QUOTE]

Should have used that money to finish our trade. :bomb:

I didn't know MP:pinball wasn't developed by Nintendo!? Was it at least a 2nd party; anyways the game is a blast and scored pretty well by gamerankings.com; besides for the newegg.com price it's well worth it!

too bad the shipping is $3 but still good. ordering now.

also ordered electroplankton... to splurge... =( $35

[quote name='yakkotank']Yup, 30 copies left. I just bought one...[/QUOTE]

So I'm guessing the fact that my status has changed to "Transferred" and I've been billed means I'll be getting one of those 30? :)

Got mine a few days ago. I'm quite impressed with the game-- I normally like pinball games but for some reason this one just seemed kinda rushed, or like a "throw away" game... I passed up on it during a few BB clearances (for $17.99 I didn't think it was very clearance-priced). but jumped now for some reason (been on a DS kick) and it's a VERY good game. I'm quite happy with it, it's a good pinball game that uses the DS very well, and the rumble pack is pretty good. (it's not the strongest rumble but feels very much like pinball) Graphics look better in real life than any of the screen shots I saw, as well.

If you're on the fence, and like pinball games (or Metroid), definitely pick it up! Thanks OP!

Blah, shipping and tax brings it above $20 for me. But I can't find it at any Best Buys around here (unless you count the ones in their demo units... lame), so I'm very tempted...

Well with this deal you can't lose too much! You get a very good pinball game (developed by Nintendo or not) along with a rumble pak that may cost you $10-15 by itself. Besides, I wouldn't want to regret anything like when I missed out on BG&E.

UPS is actually pretty reliable and find it a better shipping method than USPS. Plus it's only $3 for shipping which still gives for a huge discount over retail!

Ordered it last night, thanks CAG! Now I'm itching to order Mario and Luigi Partners in Time super cheap from Newegg too...

Metroid Pinball is definitely solid. I highly recommend it. The rumble pack is icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

bread's done
Back