Metroid Prime 2 $15 @ EBgames

It's a "New Low Price!" so I guess it's not a price drop.

I wish Paper Mario would lower again. I never got it the first time. :(

Man, I still haven't opened the one I got 6 months ago for 15 from EB...still in the shrink wrap...at least I know I've got a great GCN game still waiting to be played...ahh...I have one of the best collections of quality games for my GCN...much better than any other collection for any other system, really...such a nice warm feeling in my stomach...oh wait, no, thats just my dinner...

[quote name='magikman']Pricematch at Sears... $12.29 out the door.[/QUOTE]
Haha... I really should price match at Sears, and seek out my manager opponent who denied me twice back in July when EB occasionally dropped this down to $15. Even though I already have the game. It would just be fun.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']I'm guessing it'll be Player's Choice really soon, so I'd better get it at either this price or $20 before they ruin the packaging.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! And I second this quote - the foil packaging on this game is really cool, and it's going to look like crap after it becomes a Greatest Hits title.

This has been posted a few times before. This is the new universal price for Metroid Prime 2.

[quote name='Run4Fun']Thanks OP! And I second this quote - the foil packaging on this game is really cool, and it's going to look like crap after it becomes a Greatest Hits title.[/QUOTE]

Foil package? What you mean it's shiny?

[quote name='David85']Foil package? What you mean it's shiny?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the cover to Metroid Prime 2 is holographic.

I actually saw this at Target this Sunday for that price, too. Even had a tag saying it's $15 now. Good price!

I took advantage of the dal last night good thing because I just clicked on the link again and the price of the game is now up to $19.99. Thank you

bread's done
Back