Metroid Prime 3 $39.99 at FYE ($10 rebate)

Junior Asparagus

CAGiversary!
I stopped by FYE to check out something else and found that Metroid Prime 3 has a $10 rebate. Didn't see another topic for this, so this may be my first worthwhile contribution to CAG. The rebate says that the receipt must be dated from 8/28 to 9/3, so you only have a couple of days to take advantage of it.

What's with FYE these days? I never look for games there, but they've had rebates for a lot of new Wii games recently (RE4, Strikers, this). It's probably worth checking out for new releases in the future.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I may have to get it there....

$50 - 10% FYE card = $45 - $10 rebate - $5 pricegrabber rebate = $30AR.[/quote]

How much does the FYE card cost anyway? I didn't get one today, but if they keep having these rebates on games, I may have to get one.

[quote name='Junior Asparagus']How much does the FYE card cost anyway? I didn't get one today, but if they keep having these rebates on games, I may have to get one.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember. I got it on their last anime deal since I bought so much anime it paid for iotself. Everything else is gravy.

I think I ended up getting RE Wii for like, $13 AR with the card and pg rebates.

$25 sounds high to me. I think I got it for like, $15-$20. I honestly don't remmeber. But I deinately wouldn't have paid $25. Unless they upped the price. Because basically you'd have to spend $250 to get your money back.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']$25 sounds high to me. I think I got it for like, $15-$20. I honestly don't remmeber. But I deinately wouldn't have paid $25. Unless they upped the price. Because basically you'd have to spend $250 to get your money back.[/quote] Yeah I guess so, I signed up because at first I thought that it worked with hardware and I bought it with my Wii. Oh wells, I think I've saved $20 so far with it. Only 2 and 1/2 months left with it. I'll probably end up splitting even or saving a few bucks.

It's $25, I just got it today. 10% off new and used items on sale or not plus all the rebates they offer will save me quite a bit.

[quote name='hurley7715']i know people complain about fye rebates, but i got my 10 dollar rebate on resident evil 4 wii , 2 weeks ago, so about 2.5months[/QUOTE]

i can just send in that sticker price on the plastic right? along with my rebate form and receipt.

[quote name='trunks982']i can just send in that sticker price on the plastic right? along with my rebate form and receipt.[/quote]

Yes, I always just send the barcode sticker on the plastic, and it's worked fine.

bread's done
Back