Metroid Prime Gamecube Bundle on clearance at Sears!! YMMV!!!!!!

GundNataku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up 2 Metroid Prime Gamecube bundles at my local Sears store for only $49.98 each plus tax. They had a pink ticket in them for $99.97. But when they scanned it, it came up $49.98.

BTW what color is the Gamecube you get in the box? Is it platinum? I think it is just wanted to make sure though.

[quote name='ramprider0']BTW what color is the Gamecube you get in the box? Is it platinum? I think it is just wanted to make sure though.[/quote]

Yeah, it's Platinum.

I called my Sears and they said it's still ringing up at $99.99.

To the OP. Don't let these people bother you (the jerks, that is). It was nice of you to bring this to our attention. If you helped one other CAG (and it seems like you did) get a GC for $50, then you da man.

no luck at the Sears in Brookfield Square (Wisconsin). it rang up as $99.99 (unless the clerk was lying to me). they did have a sign saying all games marked with pink tags were 50% off...but there weren't any games (or consoles) with pink tags. :?

I just called every Sears store around me and they are all full price except for one store in upper Kentucky which has a one left! I'm counting down the hours until my dad gets home from work so we can go pick it up.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle'][quote name='punqsux']as often is the case, the neigh-sayers get owned :lol:[/quote]

Owned? not hardly, youll have to excuse me if im a litle cautious of people with little or new post activity comming out of the woodworks with YMMV deals all over the place.[/quote]

dude....
owned_cat.jpg

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Stink_Pickle'][quote name='punqsux']as often is the case, the neigh-sayers get owned :lol:[/quote]

Owned? not hardly, youll have to excuse me if im a litle cautious of people with little or new post activity comming out of the woodworks with YMMV deals all over the place.[/quote]

dude....
owned_cat.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='ZForce915']
To the OP. Don't let these people bother you (the jerks, that is). It was nice of you to bring this to our attention. If you helped one other CAG (and it seems like you did) get a GC for $50, then you da man.[/quote]

:applause:

seriously, i already have a cube, but thanks for contributing, im sure you helped at least a few people out...dont let the assholes on this site rub you the wrong way, we're not all that bad ^^

I just called every Sears store around me and they are all full price except for one store in upper Kentucky which has a one left! I'm counting down the hours until my dad gets home from work so we can go pick it up.

Thanks I just picked that one up.

j/k

Is this Jerkle the same Jerkle from the Good Ol' Boys Icon Kingdom?

Nice find, and don't let the asses get to you. Having worked at Sears, I could have told these idiots that the number at the top of the receipt is the store number (almost all of them a 4 digits with extra zeros in front), but I got here too late.

Enjoy the Cube.

[quote name='AlanSaysYo']Is this Jerkle the same Jerkle from the Good Ol' Boys Icon Kingdom?

Nice find, and don't let the asses get to you. Having worked at Sears, I could have told these idiots that the number at the top of the receipt is the store number (almost all of them a 4 digits with extra zeros in front), but I got here too late.

Enjoy the Cube.[/quote]

Yeah, that's me. Are you one of my loyal icon whores? :D

Wow - a new GCN with Metroid Prime for $50? That's got to be the deal of the century. Nice find. Too bad I already have a cube...

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Glad to see im an asshole too for being cautious and wanting a little hard proof.[/quote]

yeah, you're a real jerk :roll:

This deal is legit. Went to Sears in Morrestown NJ, (Moorestown Mall) . They had one left. Had the guy run a price check, $99.99 :evil: . Went to Sears in the Burlington Mall , in Burlington NJ, they also had one left. Had the salesman run a price check= $49.99! SCORE! :D . Had a $5 off coupon of $25 or more printed off the internet and after tax the total came to $47.88!!! Defiantely YMMV! Just a side note not sure if it has any relevance at all but the first Sears I hit (99.99) had the newly rennovated electronics sections where the second Sears (49.99) was old school looking beat down. :lol:

Went to one

The chick wouldn't even scan the thing - just kept insisting it was regular price - supervisor walked by and she asked him and he said regular price. *shrug*

They had a lot too. *sigh*

The guy didn't want to scan it at the store I went to either, I told him some stores had it for $49.99 and he said that it's the same price at all stores. He did check but it rung up $99.99.

I got TMNT for Xbox for $7.50 though so it wasn't a wasted trip.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Glad to see im an asshole too for being cautious and wanting a little hard proof.[/quote]

i didnt call you an asshole, so dont put words in my mouth.
you didnt want proof, you called bs on the whole thing.
then you got owned.
i dont see what you dont get here!

I just got one of these for 49.88 at my local Sears... Lincoln Nebraska in the mall.

Thanks a buttload OP, killer deal.

Box actually had a pink sticker, I got rookie to scan it for me, and his douche boss tried to tell me the price was the sticker of 99.99, but right then he scanned it at 49.88. Word.

[quote name='minqqq']was there a pink sticker on it? the guy wouldn't scan at the sears i went to so meh[/quote]

did you cock punch him?

These managers are freakin dicks. What's so difficult about scanning? If it's priced differently, it's not like they're losing commission. #$@#%$##.

score!! thanks gundnataku for posting the receipt...the salesclerk used the salescheck ID number on your receipt to verify, and gave me one for the $49.99 price.

thanks again!! :D

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']Glad to see im an asshole too for being cautious and wanting a little hard proof.[/quote]

i didnt call you an asshole, so dont put words in my mouth.
you didnt want proof, you called bs on the whole thing.
then you got owned.
i dont see what you dont get here![/quote]

I never said you called me an asshole lol...

I didnt want proof? lemme quote myself from the first page-

Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.

Youre absolutely right, i didnt want proof, i never said anything other than straight up bs yadda yadda yadda. Sorry but just because you say "owned" doesnt make it so.

You guys, if they refuse to scan because they're fucking assholes, then just be like "Okay I'll take it," then they have no choice but to scan it. If it comes up for $49, then they look like the assholes that they are, and you get a Gamecube. If it rings up for $99, then be like "Oh, I changed my mind," and leave. I can't believe you guys let people push you around, you gotta stand up for yourself in life!

Seriously. You're CHEAP ASS GAMERS! We stop at nothing to save even a PENNY! PUSH! You're wearing the fatigues, don't flake out!

I got mine for my Christmas present last night! Thanks everyone and OP! But on a side note the Sears I went to wouldn't accept that 5 dollar coupon that was posted earlier, they said it wasn't active yet?

[quote name='ramprider0']I got mine for my Christmas present last night! Thanks everyone and OP! But on a side note the Sears I went to wouldn't accept that 5 dollar coupon that was posted earlier, they said it wasn't active yet?[/quote]

That's crap. People here have used it. Take the receipt and the coupon back to Sears and get the $5 off. (Just make sure you do it before January) ;)

for those having problem getting people to scan it just say ok ring it up. if it doent come up the right price just say oh my friend must have been wrong sorry never mind... CAG's are all my friends so technically is not a lie. =P Good luck.

Hey gundnataku, how many cubes did you buy? Cause when I checked your receipt it says 99.99 (at least that is what I see) but it doesn't say how many you purchased (once again only from what I can see).

[quote name='TheJerkle'][quote name='AlanSaysYo']Is this Jerkle the same Jerkle from the Good Ol' Boys Icon Kingdom?

Enjoy the Cube.[/quote]

Yeah, that's me. Are you one of my loyal icon whores? :D[/quote]

I'm a fixture on your beloved Sports Community Board :lol:

I went to two Sears stores here in El Paso, TX. Both stores had 8 or more of the Metroid GC bundles. I had the an employee price-scan the bundle at each of the stores, it scanned for $99 both times :(.

On Friday or Saturday, I will attempt to use the scanned reciepts for leverage. I'll report back the results then.

Congratulations, to those who managed to get a Metroid GC bundle for 50% off.

Just a side note. My bundle had no pink tag. It was just sitting in the case next to all the other bundles.

Yeah don't let these tools dictate sh!t to you. Force them to scan it.

Who wants a nice quick profit?

I'll buy one. Just email, PM, or AIM me and we can talk shop. I'll pay shipping and throw in nice little profit for you.

Chris

Every store in the Cincinnati area is either sold out or they ring up at 99.99$ just to let the people in southern Ohio know.

bread's done
Back