Metroid Prime Trilogy SEALED, 999 Promo Watch, Guides, Anime and more!

Thanks for checking. I'll probably just buy it on the cheap later. It's really just the camera I wanted it for and maybe I can find that even cheaper alone.

Just curious, where did you get the shelving units that are holding your Blurays in the 2011 pics, and do you remember how much it cost?

[quote name='MaicoWin']Just curious, where did you get the shelving units that are holding your Blurays in the 2011 pics, and do you remember how much it cost?[/QUOTE]

It's an Atlantic Oskar something or other, I picked it up at Best Buy a few years ago on clearance for around $60-$70. I wouldn't bother checking BBY unless your there, they have a different model that has shelves that are not adjustable and to be honest just utter crap.

Here is a listing on Amazon for a maple one.

[quote name='Dinosaurdaniel']How much you willing to take for the wireless controller and any interest in arkham city ce sealed?[/QUOTE]

Probably more than you would like to pay, I have the game and I'm not a big fan of the statue.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']CML for MPT! Also see collection further down my list. :p[/QUOTE]

I'll get back to you, took a look and was overwhelmed!

[quote name='wmoran27']how much could i buy it off you for then?[/QUOTE]

Before I even try to throw a number out there do you have any feedback anywhere else because most of yours comes from users with no post at all, your not very active on CAG so that doesn't help either.

sorry, but i dont really have feedback anywhere else. i am active on this site, i just dont usually use the forums. i just started, i usually used the marketplace. i have 100% feedback on ebay if that counts for anything.

You Prolly want a shit ton for that metroid trilogy lol

Interested in buying if your selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mako1215']You Prolly want a shit ton for that metroid trilogy lol

Interested in buying if your selling.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wmoran27']so is that a no then?[/QUOTE]

PM me with offers if seriously interested.

How much are you looking for Dragon Quest V?

Here's a Bump for that great collection. I love those gameboy micro's, I don't even know where mine is.

bread's done
Back