Metroid Prime Trilogy

WillGabriel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was waiting out on Metroid Prime Trilogy because I figured the price would drop eventually, but apparently it's out of print now. Anyone know where to find it for less than $60 now?

No place has really had a price drop, aside from the occasional $5 off here and there. It's unlikely you'll be able to find it for less than MSRP, except at used shops (Blockbuster, mom n' pop shops), although I've never seen a used copy.

I'm in the same boat, because I do want the title, and have been holding off. I'll be keeping an eye out.

I have been trying to find this as well but most EB games are out of stock. (The website doesn't even list a sku for a used copy.) I just found a used copy yesterday for $54.99. I used the $5.00 coupon from the EB newsletter and my edge card to get it for $45.99. Not bad - the disc was mint and not registered. I know rogers video sells the used copy for $40.

I could get a new one from RCSS for $49 (-10% staff discount and -$5 Kellogg coupon) plus tax. But that's not really a great price IMO...

I bit the bullet and bought it with a few trades + credit for $59.99 at EB, was hoping they would do a trade 2 + $9.99 for it but couldn't find a store with stock that would do that... yes, not a 'deal' (I did save on the tax that came with the trades) but hey, got it brand new and wouldn't be surprised it becomes a collector's item with not many people willing to sell their copies either. Copies on ebay are going for $70-90 CAD. Good luck to those trying to find a copy, Gamestop.ca isn't showing too many EB stores left with stock.

The deal that Best BUy had a few weeks back for 20 bucks, was this a weekly ad, coupon? I just saw several copies of this at a local best buy and it didnt have a price card. i wondered if its still 20 bucks or the regular 50 retail.

[quote name='gamer602']umm good thing i picked it up for $20 at rogers used[/QUOTE]

50% off Boxing Day sale, right?

I just bought it day one at EB with credit. Be warned, the steelbook can mess up the manual.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']50% off Boxing Day sale, right?

I just bought it day one at EB with credit. Be warned, the steelbook can mess up the manual.[/QUOTE]

Yup!

I also have a new sealed copy from Future Shop that Im not going open.

To the extent of my knowledge, this is the only Limited edition Wii game nintendo has ever made.

bread's done
Back