Metroid Samus Thongs $15.97 @ SEARS - WTF?! LOL

[quote name='etcrane']Combined with this - http://gizmodo.com/5463292/the-nipple-gamepad-t+shirt

and congratulations, I think you have the perfect valentine's day gift ....[/QUOTE]

Awesome!:drool:
Now if only i had a girl to begin with... :cry:

[quote name='etcrane']Unless you're currently single and not dating ... in that case, congratulations, you're one step closer to spending a quarter of your life in a state penitentiary.[/QUOTE]

but what if she is dead? :cool:
its not rape if she is dead. ;)

[quote name='turls']Seriously, is this stuff licensed? It looks pretty generic.[/QUOTE]
If nintendo made had made it, it would of had a well-placed visor.

I don't know what's funnier - the fact that he searched for "Metroid" at Sears.com, or the fact that something actually came up! Either way, I am very glad he did, but it just would have never crossed my mind. I wonder what other strange things will turn up...

[quote name='morrodox']GameStop sells thongs now? And you bought a USED one?

LULZ + LULZ[/QUOTE]

You do realize he was being completely sarcastic, right?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I was thinking this was for flip flops aka "thongs" not butt floss aka "thong".[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing as well.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I was thinking this was for flip flops aka "thongs" not butt floss aka "thong".[/QUOTE]

Yah, definitely a mid-west/east coast interpretation. To everyone west of the Mississippi a thong is underwear :)

If it weren't for this thread, I never would have known The Thong Song had a key change in it. Perhaps I need to give Mr. Sisqo more credit. Then again, perhaps not.

...Okay, fine, I like the harmony on the "Thong th-thong thong thong" part.

You have to type "JUSTIN BAILEY" before you can wear these.

->
justin_bailey_tshirt-p235205220565671156trpr_210.jpg

[quote name='etcrane']Combined with this - http://gizmodo.com/5463292/the-nipple-gamepad-t+shirt

and congratulations, I think you have the perfect valentine's day gift ....

Unless you're currently single and not dating ... in that case, congratulations, you're one step closer to spending a quarter of your life in a state penitentiary.[/QUOTE]

There's a 'Duke' and 'S' controller joke for that shirt, but i'm not smart enough to put it together.

OMG ... the boots, the thong AND the shirt ... gentlemen ... we almost have an outfit!?!

(... if your significant other is a call girl or works the pole in Vegas I suppose ;) )

[quote name='Dr. Dib']If you look at his Amazon profile, he basically just puts images of popular characters on various items and sells them.

I personally prefer this item to all his other items.[/QUOTE]

:drool::booty::hot:

[quote name='etcrane']OMG ... the boots, the thong AND the shirt ... gentlemen ... we almost have an outfit!?!

(... if your significant other is a call girl or works the pole in Vegas I suppose ;) )[/QUOTE]

A videogame themed strip club?

It's just white with a picture of Samus on the front. It looks like something you would find in a market in China town.

[quote name='Aguila']Yah, definitely a mid-west/east coast interpretation.[/QUOTE]Really? I've never heard anyone refer to flip-flops as thongs.

[quote name='Gbear09']I wonder how many times the one I got for GS was returned before I bought it in the B2G1 sale.[/QUOTE]

Just once. The employee rented it out for a night first, but don't worry, it's still new.

:rofl:Haha! Is it too early to nominate this thread for best of 2010???:rofl:

Seriously, though, I'm more interested in that shirt someone posted! :lol: Just seems like a cruel thing for women to wear.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Deal sucks. I picked this up for half the price, used from gamestop.[/QUOTE]
Funny thing is, that the used ones cost more.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Deal sucks. I picked this up for half the price, used from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I guess it's one way for a gamer's gf or wife to get their attention.[/QUOTE]

Or you can just throw a brick at her.

To each his own, I suppose.

bread's done
Back