MGS 3: Snake Eater 19.99 at outpost.com

AWESOME price for an AWESOME game. Probably my favorite MGS, followed by 1 and then 2. Great story, graphics, gameplay, cinematics, easter egss, everything! I also can't see this game getting any cheaper until the next generation consoles start coming out.

[quote name='easy_g']AWESOME price for an AWESOME game. Probably my favorite MGS, followed by 1 and then 2. Great story, graphics, gameplay, cinematics, easter egss, everything! I also can't see this game getting any cheaper until the next generation consoles start coming out.[/QUOTE]

At which point it will be an ugly greatest hits game

Man...I love how Fry's builds ONE location in Illinois, which is about 2 hours from where I live and now I need to pay tax on outpost.com. Nonetheless, still a great deal! I nearly bought it for $40 today. Thanks OP

I was goign to post it, but there are already several outpost deal floating around. SoI post them under those threads. Anyway, it's good to have it's own thread i guess.

Still have my copy sealed and haven't gotten around to playing it from KB from the last time this went for cheap.

Definately pick this game up at 19.99 and with no ugly greatest hits strip.

I bet Konami is going to announce something like Metal Gear Solid 3 : VR Mission etc at E3.
But MGS popularity is going down a lot recently. I wonder if the upgrade pak will sell if they really make one.

It's $24 in store at Fry's. I may price at BB, with shipping and tax it comes out to about the same price as buying it online.

I own the first 2 MGS games, and love them. Now it looks like I will finally pick up the third. Thanks a lot OP, I have been wanting to get my hands on this for a while.

Thanks for the post OP but $6.50 for ground shipping to MN? Yike! I think I'll wait until MGS3 drops to $20 everywhere.

bread's done
Back