MGS 3: Snake Eater and many new releases $34.99 AC at Sears B&M (till 12/18)

chwang0129

CAGiversary!
Just snagged a copy of MGS3: SE from sears tonight (they're open till 11 for the holiday season)

The game is $39.99 in-store, apply this coupon at the cashier

Coupon Link: $5 off $35+

Total: $34.99 + Tax

**Updated 12/14/2004**
Posted earlier by member ananag112 (thank you)

now all these following games are $34.99 AC :) Most of these are recent releases

Highlights include:

GameCube:

Metroid Prime Echoes- $39.99
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door- $39.99
Mario Power Tennis- $39.99
Pikmin 2- $39.99
Donkey Konga- $39.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus- $39.99

PlayStation 2:

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater- $39.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within- $39.99
Sly 2- $39.99
Jak 3- $39.99
ATV Off Road Fury- $39.99
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal- $39.99

Sale begins on December 5 and ends on December 18.

Posted earlier by member ananag112 (thank you)

now all these following games are $34.99 AC :) Most of these are recent releases

Highlights include:

GameCube:

Metroid Prime Echoes- $39.99
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door- $39.99
Mario Power Tennis- $39.99
Pikmin 2- $39.99
Donkey Konga- $39.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus- $39.99

PlayStation 2:

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater- $39.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within- $39.99
Sly 2- $39.99
Jak 3- $39.99
ATV Off Road Fury- $39.99
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal- $39.99

Sale begins on December 5 and ends on December 18.

[quote name='StealthySeal']i cant seem to get that link to work of me... once i download i cant open it with anything....[/quote]

do you have adobe reader on your computer?

it's free at www.adobe.com

[quote name='chwang0129'][quote name='StealthySeal']i cant seem to get that link to work of me... once i download i cant open it with anything....[/quote]

do you have adobe reader on your computer?

it's free at www.adobe.com[/quote]

lol i just re-formatted my comp.... im a dumbass :oops:

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Which coupon do you use for this? Also can you apply this to a video game system?[/quote]

Look carefully in the first post. There is a link to click on that reads "coupon".

I picked up Metroid Prime and Paper Mario today, they didn't have MGS3 and neither did any of the other stores in the area. Great deal, thanks for posting it.

I could really use Snake Eater at that price... *si~gh*

My Sears stopped carrying games shortly after I stopped working there, almost six years ago. I don't believe the two events are related, but you never know... Perhaps I was just that invaluable to the department.

I'm gonna go and see if Baten Kaitos is part of the sale. I picked up Prime 2 and Snake Eater as part of CompUSA's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale.

WOW! Truly amazing deal! I just hope the Sears in our mall still sells MGS3. The $5 off coupon says "Void if copied", so does that mean we all can't use it, only one person can? Too bad I just bought Mario Power Tennis yesterday as soon as final test week ended. I felt like rewarding myself with a game.

[quote name='ripoffer']WOW! Truly amazing deal! I just hope the Sears in our mall still sells MGS3. The $5 off coupon says "Void if copied", so does that mean we all can't use it, only one person can? Too bad I just bought Mario Power Tennis yesterday as soon as final test week ended. I felt like rewarding myself with a game.[/quote]

Copied means Xeroxed. As long as it prints, it'll be fine.

bread's done
Back