MGS: Digital Graphic Novel - 1 sealed, 1 used + RahXephon 7 DVDs

hope u sell it for that much ($71). im looking to sell mine at that amount :). you should leave out the best offer next time. it makes people want to buy it for less.

I know, but lately, they haven't been selling too often at $70. I wouldn't mind taking anywhere in the 60's for it. I think now that the hype's died down a little, not as many people are looking for it. :/ I'm not even getting any offers.

[quote name='Maromi']I know, but lately, they haven't been selling too often at $70. I wouldn't mind taking anywhere in the 60's for it. I think now that the hype's died down a little, not as many people are looking for it. :/ I'm not even getting any offers.[/quote]
the hype for OTHER mgs had died down, but the recent oop's and other unique stuff are still going up. take for instance the digital graphic novel. before i sold my sealed set of mgs games, that particular title wasnt even going for $50. it did went up when they announced they were doing a second graphic novel in the series. also, the document had gone up as well and steady. even a sealed mgs3: subsistence went up. its just still crazy!

Yeah, didn't sell my sealed MGS: DGN. Didn't even get any offers, really, besides 2 ridiculous ones that were auto-declined. :/

Let me know how you make out, if you list yours.

bread's done
Back