MGS: Twin Snakes $34.99 used on gamestop.com

It only costs 350 Goozex points, last I checked. I'd rather trade a game on Goozex and pay that than buy it for $35. Although buying it at a local store immediately would be more convenient than getting on a queue on Goozex to sell a game, waiting for your turn to come up, shipping the game, waiting for positive feedback, then waiting for the buy queue to come to you on Twin Snakes, and waiting for the game to ship. Still, I'd definitely consider getting on Goozex.

Mmmm.... this has probably been mentioned many times over but they raised the price up. I remember that late last year, I was checking the price of my GC games and recall TTS being $17.99.

I bought this a few years ago, but I never played it and traded it in. I just bought it from Gamestop. It came new (technically used) in PERFECT condition! Not bad at all. I just beat Sniper Wolf...well on my way.

ps This is my first play thru so it is all good by me so far :whistle2:D

Just to update. My copy of Twin Snakes came in from Goozex today. The whole thing is in mint condition. Doesn't even look like they've been played. It's on my tradelist now if anyone wants to offer something.

[quote name='FiendCameron']i just got my copy at GC. $6 for special order, $12 for the game, and its mint. Disc are new, has everything :D[/QUOTE]

Mind sharing what "GC" is so maybe the rest of us could enjoy such a deal?

GC = GameCrazy. By the way I snagged a MGS:TS tonight at my local Blockbuster Video for $10. It came with a double case and the insert. Check there people!

[quote name='blackhole82']I just traded mine off on goozex not too long ago also.[/quote]

[quote name='s0undwav3']Damn now I regret I traded this game off on Goozex. I never figured it would go up in price! Damn, oh well. I will probably find this again for cheap. Put it back into my inventory.[/quote]

We should start a "Oh Shit, Traded Twin Snakes Too Early" Fan Club.;)

I did end up cashing out though, because the 350 points allowed me to buy FFVII and sell that on Amazon.

yeah i think blockbuster might be your best bet....went there a couple days ago to just look around and out of there limited selection of gamecube games was Twin Snakes for 9.99-- i almost shit myself

[quote name='Gumby the Green']so found a copy on craigslist for $10, is this game worth it if i already have the essential collection?[/quote]

definitely grab it...great game, especially for that price

bread's done
Back