MGS4 $49.99 @ Frys

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']yeah, but $55 shipped...[/QUOTE]

versus 66 dollars pick up with tax plus a gallon of gas? almost save 14 dollars. pretty damn good.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']versus 66 dollars pick up with tax plus a gallon of gas? almost save 14 dollars. pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

How so? My Fry's is close by and I live in Oregon. Hence it wouldn't cost that much.

Well, [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]AZ, CA, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN all get taxed so it's more than $55 shipped. I just hope they do this in-store like with AC and RSV2 (360).[/FONT]

[quote name='MasterSun1']How so? My Fry's is close by and I live in Oregon. Hence it wouldn't cost that much.[/QUOTE]

Maybe for you its local in your ride, but my fry's is well over 15 dollar round trip for gas and none of my local stores PM. Kind of better just to put in the order now and be done with the worrying.

i doubt this is an in store price, seeing as its a preorder and you have to put it in your online cart. But it might be. From my experience at Fry's ( alot of it), they are pretty good at price matching, and also with their online store. A while back they matched an item from their online store that got sold out.

You'll see MGS4: Subsistance (PS3 or 360) in 1 1/2 year or 2 years later. Sorry! I'm not big fan of Metal Gear Solid series.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You'll see MGS4: Subsistance (PS3 or 360) in 1 1/2 year or 2 years later. Sorry! I'm not big fan of Metal Gear Solid series.[/QUOTE]

Well that was helpful. :)

I called my friend who manages a Fry's in town here and he said that they aren't doing preorders in store but they'll match any price within 30 days from their website if you print it out and it has a date on it.

Worth giving a shot to those who don't wan to preorder w/shipping.

[quote name='dkim064']Well, [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]AZ, CA, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN all get taxed so it's more than $55 shipped. I just hope they do this in-store like with AC and RSV2 (360).[/FONT][/quote]

if they gonna do i that in-store imma have to camp out 10x as early :D but seeing how all the money making games are always full price i hightly doubt it would happen.

i would still pay 60 dollars all over again for a metal gear game. these games are pure quality and the sales stats show im not the only one who thinks so.

Here's hoping this will be in store since I have a Fry's right across from where I work. Best lunch break ever? Possibly.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You'll see MGS4: Subsistance (PS3 or 360) in 1 1/2 year or 2 years later. Sorry! I'm not big fan of Metal Gear Solid series.[/quote]

Troll much? This is the second post I see from you today whining about a popular product (the other is Wii Fit). Think it is too much? Don't get, don't act like a whiney little bitch.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Maybe for you its local in your ride, but my fry's is well over 15 dollar round trip for gas and none of my local stores PM. Kind of better just to put in the order now and be done with the worrying.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you should probably try PMing at a Best Buy or Circuit City. My Fry's is pretty far away and I'm always able to pricematch at a local store.

[quote name='dkim064']Well, [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]AZ, CA, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN all get taxed so it's more than $55 shipped. I just hope they do this in-store like with AC and RSV2 (360).[/FONT][/quote]

I know its kind of annoying, they recently put in a Frys in Wa. I already get charged %8.8 sales tax by amazon now add frys to the list.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']i would still pay 60 dollars all over again for a metal gear game. these games are pure quality and the sales stats show im not the only one who thinks so.[/quote]

Quoted for truth. Kojima puts an A++ effort on his work, and I for one will gladly pay the full amount to show my support for it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You'll see MGS4: Subsistance (PS3 or 360) in 1 1/2 year or 2 years later. Sorry! I'm not big fan of Metal Gear Solid series.[/quote]

:wall:

bread's done
Back